Plan in action

Robyn p.o.v

I had just finished showering and had out on fresh PJ's . I walked in to my room and I swear I could see 2 familiar shadows. I shut my eyes and rubbed then then opened my eyes again and saw nothing. "you are going crazy Robyn." I went to bed.

I get a cloth being put over my mouth and nose I instantly opened my eyes and saw Candy and Kathy. "you think you can take Exo from us? Think again bitch" Candy said. They threw me over the window and tied my hands and legs. They put a cloth over my eyes and before I knew it we were getting out of the car.

They shoved me on to a chair and tied me to it. I struggled but it wouldn't budge. "You will never get away with this. I swear you won't. Sehun and Exo and my friends will look for me" I said. "they can try but make sure to remember who did this to you. " Kathy said laughing while high fiving Candy.

Sehun p.o.v

I woke up and didn't find Robyn anymore so I rang everyone and they said they didn't know where she was either. I then visited everyone and gathered them. "I know her better than anyone here she doesn't just take off without telling anyone." Fono said. "are you sure she wasn't angry at you?" Xiumin asked. "No I made sure she was happy last night" I said.

"hey guys! What's happening?" Candy and Kathy came out of nowhere. "not now Candy and Kathy" Kris said. Candy pouted and Kathy smirks. "Do you know where Robyn is?" Candy gasped and placed her hand against her chest. "why would we know?"  I shook my head. "we have to find her " Kris said. "I will call 2ne 1 and BTS to help bus find her. We will need all the help we can get" Fono said and left to go call them.

Robyn we will find out who did this and will find you