prom plan and kris gone

Mi p.o.v

I walked down the hallway of the school. The principal had called me in on a friken Saturday. T.T I knocked on her office door and walked into see Tao and Linda and the principal. "thank you all for coming here today but the prom is in 2 days and I need people to prepare it. And since all three of you are good at organizing things I am picking you. You must come up with a theme and music food and venue. The school will provide unlimited amount of money for you to spend to make this a unforgettable night. I am seriously counting on you understand?" we all nodded our heads. We went straight to a conference room. Linda and Tao sat next to each other. And might I add a little too close hmmm?! ughh I will think later. I wrote on the white board while talking. "I think for the theme it should be a summer theme what do you guys think? " I turned around and they just nodded. "and for food we should have punch for the drink and chips lollies cake chocolate fountain with banana and strawberries." Linda said. I agreed. with 2 hours we ad finished everything's. including making the posters and putting them up all over he school. So it was a summer themed with los of food and for the music my mashup playlist and Robyn and fono singing 'Mr Mr' from Snsd. we packed up and gave the list requiring everything we need. the principal approved of the heme and had set out to go get the equipment. I bid goodbye to Tao and Linda and went to go grab the girls. SHOPpING SPREE!!!! I told everyone about the prom and everyone went to bye heir tuxs and dresses apart from Kris. He leaves tomorrow but he left early to the airport. we all hugged him and said goodbye then left. I could see Robyn trying to hold back her tears. It really does hurt to see your friend like that seriously..... after 2 hours of shopping we finally got what we wanted. I had gotten a neon pink lace dress with a simple pink headband. Stacia had a Orange colour dress that came up to her knees. Bianca, baby blue dress and blue flower headband. Fono a Neon purple dress that came up to midthigh and a purple bandanna. Katalina green dress mid thigh and a green flower for her hair. Robyn dark blue dress midthigh and a blue headphones. after that everyone went back home. I unlocked mine and Luhans house and flopped down on the couch. Luhan eneterd the room but I didn't notice. he covered my eyes and I grabbed his hands and pulled them off over my eyes. I looked at him. he seemed sad"something bothering you?" "I just miss Kris that's all" I mean tally awwed and without thinking I jumped up and hugged him. "ohhh hunnie misses his hyung" I teased. he pouted and my heart fluttered. oh God....