Danyahs Sister

hey guys so my annoying best and funny friends want me to update even tho I updated yesterday oh well so Linda this chapter is to u!! xoxo Fono A.K.A Bella :)

Danyah p.o.v

so today is the day my sister comes home to Korea. I hope she can help me get Robyn. I have to admit tho Fono,Mi and Stacia have been there for me all the way and will support me with this. I just hate to bother them with my problems if you know what I mean. Soon I arrived at our house. I entered and greeted Hyoyeon and Taeyeon. soon I got a text from my sister. "hey you coming to get me?! I have been waiting for half an hour now ya douch!!" oh wow I have a very nice sister don't I? nah just kidding but she does have a short temper. I txted back "sorry I forgot im coming now" I raced out ta the house to go pick my sister up. When I arrived she was sitting on the ground with 2 big suitcases. "what took you so long?!" "I'm sorry OK?" I said. her expression changed in a second from pissed off to soft. she came to hug me and I gladly accepted. " when we get home you tell me everything and I MUST meet with Robyn Katalina Mi Bianca Stacia and Samir OK?" she said. I shook my head and grabbed her luggage and put it in the boot of the car. I stopped off and Lays house. Cuz I trust him and he has a extra room he kindly offered to take my sister in. and I thought he hated all of us. she was happy and hugged me. "I will pick you up for school tomorrow OK?" she shook her head and smiled and headed inside the house. "dude I'm seriously trusting you with her OK?" "yup don't worry she won't get unto any trouble" he said and bro hugged me. I left happy knowing my sister was now in safe hands.

hey guys so short chapter but i can't be bothered writing a really long  one anyways hope ya guys loved it and tell ya friends about this story and don't forget to vote thank y'all :)) <3 <3