Having fun till Kathy and Candy

Kris p.o.v

"she can go now. But I am trusting all of you to look after her. Make sure she takes it easy because her head was hit pretty hard. " the doctor said before leaving. I looked at Sehun who looked down guiltily.  He looked up and caught me looking at me. He instantly glared at me and put his arm around Robyns waist, pulling her close to him. She laid her head on his shoulder and sighed.

Fono came out of her hospital room with her little bag full of things. She looked at Robyn and smiled at her. Robyn lifted her head off Sehun shoulder and was released by Sehun. She opened her arms out indicating for a hug. Fono ran straight into her embrace and hugged each other. Fono pulled away. "look I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I just........... don't want you to get hurt." "no your are right. I should have stopped the fight." "can we please go everyone is looking at us." Kai interrupted them. "right... leg go!!" Fono yelled before jumping in Kai's back.

I looked at Robyn who smiled at her best friend. I walked up to her and nudged her arm softly. She looked up and her smile turned into a frown. I frowned too. "Roby........." I was cut off by her "no Kris...... You left me after 1 week of dating me. If you weren't  interested in me you should have just said so." she said her voice cracking. "Robyn my mum ad cancer and i had to go support her.............But she................ She didnt make it." I said tears rolling down my cheeks.

I felt 2 small pairs of arms wrap around my waist. I hugged her back. "Kris........ why didn't you just tell me? You said you were going to study down there and instead you had a real reason why you 2 me. " she said before hugging me tighter. "I'm so sorry. I swear I won't do that again." I said. "Yah!! You love birds coming or what.?" Baekhyun yelled.

I saw Sehun glaring at me. I broke the hug and grabbed Robyn's hand and ran to the others. I saw Suho glaring at Kai. I swear if this doesn't stop someone is going to die. Kai had his arms around Fono's legs and Her arms in the air cheering. And to think we used to hate each other. Fono saw me looking at her. She looked at me and Robyns hands intertwined and smiled at me while giving me the thumbs up. She the. saw Sehun and instantly stopped.

Luhan p.o.v

Everyone seems happy. Mi is standing beside me and I'm just really happy. Her smile could light up New York after dark. She was smiling at how silly we all are. No Candy or Kathy to come and mess things up.

"Hey guys!" spoke too soon. We all turned around and same Candy and Kathy. She ran up to Sehun and kissed him. "Sehun babe I'm sorry" she pouted. God her pout is really ugly. "No Kathy I told you already. I love someone else not you." He said while shoving her. Candy saw Kris. "Kris!! Where have you been hunny?" she said while shoving aside Robyn. Robyn fell to the ground and Fono instantly got off Kai's back and ran to her best friend helping her up. "are you OK?" "yea I'm fine" Robyn said after Fono made sure. "Candy why don't you leave us alone?" I asked.

"Luhan! I didn't see you with that..... uhhh.... thing beside you." Candy said looking Mi up and down. " yea well this thing has a name. And its Mi" I said emphasizing the thing.  Candy glared at Robyn and Fono. "And what are you doing holding onto my Kris's hand huh?" "well Candy. I heard you tried to get your dirty hands on Suho when I was away." Kris interrupted. " where did out hear that?" "he heard that from me" Fono said raising her hand while smirking.

"Candy and Kathy...... you better go unless out really want to be humiliated in front of everyone. I mean this is a public road." Mi said. "shut it slut" Kathy said. "SHE IS NOT A SLUT!" I screamed. Everyone went silent because they never heard me raise my voice before. "just because they are our best friends does not mean they are sluts. Don't even dare lay a finger on any of these girls. got it?" I said . They nodded and left angrily 

a/n
OK thank y'all for voting and hope out liked this chapter.!!!