Who does Hyung like?

Kris p.o.v

sigh "whats wrong hyung?" Tao asked "yeah what is.wrong? you have been out of it lately!" lay shouted. Lay grabbed my shoulders and shook me vigorously. "YAH! Nothing is wrong now stop shaking me your getting on my nerves" I said to lay and Tao. I shook off Lays hands and went to the side of the dance studio. "Lay!" I called "yo! " lay reply back. "if.you like someone,.what can you do to... you know get her to like you.back?" I asked. "why would you ask that?  but I have.no idea ask Kai..." he said "o ok and no nothing I just thought you know since people....i dont know.anymore lay." I got up and went to my room. pictures of her were roaming my mind. I cant get her outta my head. I mean I was pretty sure she wasn't my style. :/ im so confused. I soon drifted off to sleep with no dinner.

Tao p.o.v

I over heard kris and lay's conversion. he likes someone and im going to find out who. Kris hyung is not going to get away now.... MUAHAHAHA!

call me creepy but I dont care. "lay! you wanna find out who Kris hyung likes?" I asked "OMG YES!" he screamed like a school girl lmfao! "hey Tao, you know the girl that threw you in the dumpster?" "yea why?" I shuddered at the thought of her she is so.....ugh....never mind. just then we heard Baekhyun scream. me and lay ran to Chen and Baekhyuns room. Chen was sitting in front of paper looking clue less while Baekhyun runs over grabs Chens wrist and sntached the pencil away from chen. "THIS IS VINTAGE EYE LINER! IT COST OVER 200000 WON!" screeched Baekhyun. "your being dramatic Baekhyun." chen said calmly. kris came barging through the door "SHUT.UP I WAS DREAMING HAPPILY TILL YOU STARTED SHOUTING" he then.walked out leaving us speechless. I looked at lay and we exited the room and went to the lounge. "ok lets.make a plan" I said we both.huddled and talked.

a/n
hey guys lets see who the girl kris likes eh? and comment your thoughts on taeyeon and Baekhyun im tots happy for them. I hope dara and chanyeol get to gather soon too.