Linda BD pt2

Linda p.o.v

I was enjoying my time with my Friend's. Especially Tao. He was so nice to me even though Bianca and Mi had told me everything that happened. I just didn't want to believe it. I mean they seemed so nice. Although Candy and Kathy are really self centered I have to bare with it just to be in Tao's good books. I really do hate the way Candy and Kathy came to MY birthday party wearing tight and short dresses. Like What the Heck? He other girls looked beautiful though. I looked around for Danyah my brother while Tao went to sought something out with the other EXO members but whatever it was sounded urgent. Luhan had called Tao but I couldn't hear their conversation. I walked towards Danyah. He had his sour face on. ughh what have I done now? "hey its my birthday and you can't even smile?" I nudged his shoulder "just be careful of Tao I don't want you to gt hurt." "look I didn't come here for a lecture OK? I came here for a hug and a smile from my older brother now is that to much to ask for? " I argued. He looked at me and pulled me in a hug. "I'm sorry. I just dont want you to get hurt that's all. I'm sorry and I will enjoy myself OK? " he smiled and went to the backyard. That's when Samir came running in asking for help. "you have to help us break up a fight between Suho and Kai" he managed to say. Suho and Kai? I thought they were like brothers. All the girls ran outside. Fono ran to Suho and Kai and shook their shoulders. "why are you two fighting for?" she yelled. everyone was quiet. Everyone knew not to interfere especially when Fono was involved. they kept their heads hung low. "we are sorry OK?" Candy then ran to Suho and wrapped her arms around his neck protectively. She then did what everyone didn't expect. Kissed suho ...ON THE LIPS! I looked at Fono who looked pale and fragile. Candy smirked at Fonos face and Kathy laughed. Apart from those two nobody was laughing. Suho looked at Fono wide eyed. Fono then ran past everyone. I chased her down the road. I txted everyone thanking them for the birthday and saying I will bring Fono home. I found her sitting on a bench head in hands sobbing. "hey don't cry you look ugly when you cry." I said. she looked up and chuckled. "Linda what am I going to do? How am I going to explain why I left I mean I made it to obvious that i like Suho!" she then started to cry again. I hugged her while she sobbed on my shoulder. Warm tear were running down my back. She then stopped crying. "I'm sorry for ruining your party I really am" "its not your fault its actually Candy's" I smiled. We then started to walk towards her house. oh wow its bigger than Lay's house. We knocked in the door and saw Suho mum waiting for her. She grabbed Fono's arm and pulled her in for hug. "oh I'm sorry you must be Linda. I'm Suho mum I have heard a lot about you! about how fun you are." she said while smiling. "Max!! Can you please give her a ride home please I dont comfortable sending her home in the dark. thank-you for brining her home and you are welcome here when ever dear" I smiled at her and said thank you and the man me a ride home. I ran inside and saw lay on the couch sleepping with a sticky note on his head.

To linda hope you bought Fono home safely we tided everything and left presents in your room and thank you for a fun night.

Love everyone XXX

I smiled and went upstairs to find a lot of presents on the floor of my room and smiled at the thought of my friends. I opened all my presents and I love them all. I got an IPhone 5 with a case. In styler hair thingy. Laptop.Headphones.Chucks.Books.Clothes.50dollars and a nut bar? I laughed when I opened the nut bar. Everyone paired up on the presents but I loved them all. Seriously how rich are these people Laptop? Dr Beat headphones?! wow they really love me. Hahaha. I went to sleep but I made sure everything will be charged over night. I'm so happy I got lively friends like them.

Chanyeol p.o.v

OK. Something is strange here. Why were Kai and Suho fighting ? we ave no idea. That's Thts why EXO-M are with Suho and EXO-K are with Kai. We listened to Kai and found out that he likes Fono as well as Suho and now they are fighting over her. We never used to be like this. Not until Fono and her friends showed up. You know I'm really starting to get bothered by the fact they keep interfering with our lives . we never ever fought over a girl before especially not the player of the group and he leader. I have honestly never seen Kai or Suho this serious in like well never. Goood help us!!!

a/n

happy BD Linda love ya!! his chapter is dedicated to my new followers and keep on following commenting and liking thank-you for the support!! PEAACE

by gossip girl

sorry just wanted to try it lol but by Fono!!