Fights in the hospital and someone confesses

Fono p.o.v

BRIIIING!! I got up slowly to pack up my stuff. Everyone left really quickly. I went outside to be stuck in a crowd yelling "FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!" I tried to look pass everyone but I saw a familiar face. "Kris!" I yelled I pushed and shoved people till I got to the middle.

I saw Sehun throw a punch at Kris while Robyn standing there sadly. I jumped in front of Kris to protect him and Sehun ended up hitting me. I fall to the ground when I heard my name being called out. Wait.............Suho,?

I couldn't find it who but I will find out soon.

I woke up and my vision was blurry. I squinted my eyes to see and saw everyone here. 2ne1 and BTS came up to me hugged me telling me how I should be careful. Then Exo. Sehun kept apologizing. Then I looked at Robyn angrily. "WHY DIDNT YOU STOP THE FIGHT?!" I screamed.

The room went quiet then Kris walked up to me and tapped my shoulder. His hand gripped my shoulder tightly. I flinched at his touch and his intense glare. "Fono...." Kris said. I shook off his hand and glared at him. "don't you 'Fono' me Kris I want to know why Robyn?" I said coldly.

She glared at me and left. Sehun glaring at me and following her. The others looked at me. "uhhh what happened?" "she neglected me as her 'best friend' and she doesn't stop a fight. She. just stands there looking while pouting." I said and crossed my arms.

"Well serves you right for being a bitch to her" Suho said. "Hey! She was concerned about her Suho. You shouldn't even be here." Kai said. Kris looked at me raising one eyebrow. I mouthed 'tell you later' he nodded and I faced back to the two.

I grabbed Kai's hand and pulled him away from Suho and my hospital bed. "Look, please everyone get out. I need to talk to Kris...........Privately." I said. Everyone left apart from Kris.

"well?" "well you know Candy?Yea well after you left she started seducing Suho. At the time in liked Suho but then he started getting cocky. Kai then kissed me which got Suho pissed off and kai said something about him winning and Suho losing." Kris looked at me with eyebrows furrowed in worry.

"do you know why they did that though?" I shook my head no. He rested his elbows on his knees and held his head in his hands. "Fono they like you" I looked at him. "No they don't. Do you even know our history?" I said while pointing to him and myself.

Also who took me here?" "Kai" I looked at him who smirked. "told ya. " "Yah just Cuz he bought me to the hospital doesn't mean he likes me." I said "believe what you want." I nodded and I hugged him goodbye. "Yah! talk to Robyn will ya?" he nodded and left.

I then turned on my side and slept as I was tired. I heard the door open but I ignored it. I felt someone touch my hand and touch my face. "sigh Why did you do this? why do I have to fall for you out of all the girls in our school?" I recognized that voice. maybe Kris was right. The person was............

A/n

thank you for the votes and I will try update everyday. TRY!!!