Tao and Lay's plan

Tao p.o.v

OK I never knew Kris hyung had a warm heart. over all the years I have known him,he has never ever picked someone up and ran them to the nurse's room before. not unless he likes her but that will never happen because all of EXO hate those girls,but them staying at our houses,well we just have nice hearts. Me and Lay are gonna see if hyung really likes Robyn. So we left exo to deal with Fono and Candy. We looked through the door of nurses room to see Robyn lying in the bed unconscious with Kris holding her hand lips pressed against the back of her hand. Me and Lay both look at each other. omo. He does like Robyn. but I thought that he hated them as much as us. "hey!!" I turned around and saw Danyah standing in the distance eyeing us. "what are you two doing here I thought you hated us." he said "oh we do trust me we all have a special hate for Fono though. you guys are OK but she is like a lion." Lay replied. danyah started laughing. "trust me I have known her for long along with Robyn Katalina Samir Bianca and mi. she is not one to be messed with. " "I learnt the hard way" I pointed out. "yea you did anyway what are you guys doing?" he asked he peeped through the glass window and his smile faded. "I umm I gotta go bye" he bid his goodbye and left. I looked at Lay. "Lay, Robyn has two lovers" "who?" "Danyah and Kris" he looked at me and looked back at the window. Kris's head was laid next to her body hands clutching Robyn's hand. I took out my phone and snapped a picture. I mentally awwed put my phone away. the bell than rang meaning class starts in 5minutes me and lay  separated then class started.