giving in

Fono p.o.v

the next day I knew I wasn't going to have a nice day today as you know the incident with Tao..

but in all honesty he deserved it... he is a bully along with the rest of EXO I promise as of today im just gonna give in.  let them bully a helpless little girl but im not gonna tell them that I saw my friends waiting for me at the entrance of the school. "morning, sorry we didn't wanna wake you " said Katalina. "its ok I should have woken up earlier" I mentally sighed in my head. my eyes drooped. "hey wakey wakey Fono!  your about to doze off during class" Danyah said while jabbing my sides. I looked at him and gave him.a sarcastic smile. "mhmmm like thats. a problem" I said. "Fono, cmon your usually happy what happened? is it cuz of yesterday? " ughh just then 3 girls walked up to me. she slammed her palm on the table. "hurt Tao or anymore Exo members you will regret being alive" everything went quiet. I looked her in the eye. "just like your mum regretted not getting an abortion. now bitch please move out of the way" she slapped me hard. I stood up and grabbed her and banged my head against hers "Ahhhhh" she screamed "IS YOUR HEAD MADE OUTTA METAL OR SOMETHING? UGGH" I just sat back down avoiding everyones look ughh I was do patient now they re all getting on my nerves and I hate it. she walked away from me complaing to her pathetic friends about sore it was. ughh she is such a sook. EXO walked in and glanced at me. each one of them either kicking my chair or trying to get my ankle. they all glared at me when they went past me. I had my poker face on. I got my ipod out to distract me from them. 2mins into the song my head jerked back wards. someone had tugged at my hair harshly I stood up spat in suhos face. as he tried to wipe my spit off his face he pulled a disgusted face and left. every single girl in here glared at me. god if looks could kill I would be dead by now. the teacher finally enetered and began the lesson I sat in my chair listing the food I need to make ramen tonight.