Harpy

I knocked on my brother's door. He didn't respond so I knocked a little bit louder. Still no response. So being the caring sister I am I just knock a bit louder. Irritation filled me and I barged into his room.

"I swear you better wake up," I said coldly.

"Go away harpy." He mumbled in his sleep.

My eye twitches as a sinister smile came to my face.

"Harpy huh? I'll show you harpy in a minute." I muttered to myself.

My fist clenched as I looked at my sleeping brother. I brought it down on his stomach and he screamed rolling over in pain.

"WHEN I SAY GET UP I MEAN HER THE FUCK UP!" I yelled at him.

I walked out of his room slamming the door behind me. I finished making breakfast and lunch when he came out dressed.

I put the food on the table and we began eating. I looked up to see him plotting something.

"Otouto-san What are you planning?" I asked.

"Nothing onee-san." He said innocently.

"Naruto I swear if you drag me into your antics I'll be pissed," I said in a warning tone.

He smiled. In all honesty, I would defend him but I'd rather not have to do that. After he shoved all the food down his throat he got up and left the house.

I sighed running my fingers through my red hair. I stood up looking at the clock. It was about 10 minutes until the academy started. I was in my brothers class but I probably haven't been in a week and I don't plan on going today either.

I got dressed in my black short kimono dress

I got dressed in my black short kimono dress. I had a fishnet jumpsuit under and long black boots. I pulled on my fishnet upper arm wraps before pulling on my gloves.

I walked out and quickly ran my finger through my long hair. I jumped up onto a roof. I jumped along and soon found my brother walking around like a sketch ball. He was carrying buckets of paint.

I only watched as he made his way to the Hokage faces painting them. I sighed and sat down. This idiot. I just can't with him. Of course, it didn't take to long for people to notice and Naruto was on the run.

I followed and I saw a group of chunin about to catch him. So I jumped in front of them. I kicked the first in the gut and he collapsed to the ground in pain. Two left.

The other came out me ready to grab me. I punched his face then kicked his side making him also collapse to the ground.

"Should have known you had something to do with this." The last one growled.

"Actually I don't. But I hate you for how you treat my brother so I'll happily teach you a lesson." I said with a dark smile.

I went to punch him but he dodged grabbing my arm. I winced as he bent in behind my back. He kneed me in the back and I fell. I felt his foot connected with my stomach and I began coughing.

He went to kick me again but I grabbed his foot making him lose his balance. I jumped on top of him and punched his face. However when I did pain spread through my arm. He laughed taking my arm and snapping it.

He grabbed my throat and stood up pushing me against a wall. His other hand came into contact with my gut. He let me fall to the ground as I began throwing up. He kicked me again and I went sliding across the ground.

Dammit. He Was way stronger than his friends. I pushed myself off the ground only for him to grab my hair. His fist came into contact with my face sending me back to the ground. I coughed blood as he laughed.

His other two friends were now standing and were about to help until we heard a voice ring out.

"What's going on over there!" It called.

They cursed and left leaving me beaten in the alleyway. I struggled to sit up as a man walked to where I was. The second he saw me he froze. I was obviously in a bad condition. But he just turned around like he saw nothing leaving me alone.

My fist clenched. Damn it. I hate these villagers. What did I do to them? What did Naruto do?

I felt myself become light headed. I curled into myself hoping the three wouldn't come back. I hope Naruto is doing okay.