Chapter One: Thunderclan's New Arrival

I woke up feeling sweaty and hot. Why is the window open? Jeez, even in the morning, it's too hot to open the window. 

     I opened my eyes. There was a small, dried lake right in front of me and behind me was a forest with dried leaves of their branches. What? Why am I outside? I looked at my hands and. feet. My feet and hands... No... They're... Paws!

     What happened? I walked unsteadily to the lake, hoping I was still me. I looked at my reflection, horrified.

     I was a cat with brown, seemingly red, fur. I turned my head to see my body and I had highlighted stripes on both sides of my sides. I glanced back at the water and stared into my eyes. My once human brown eyes looked like green cat eyes. What is this? A dream?

     I backed away slowly. I heard some thing coming. I stumbled in a bush hoping it would pass by. Dream or not, I'm not gonna try to get hurt.  I looked though the leaves and there was another cat.

      He was a gray striped tabby with very light blue eyes. What if he finds me? The gray tabby turned his head. Oh no... I took a deep breath and held it. He walked towards the underbrush I was hiding in and sat down in front of it. 

     "You can come out now. I won't hurt you," He said quietly.

     I walked out off the bush and was shaking of fear.

     "W-who are you?" I asked slowly.

     "Jayfeather and who are you?" He asked voice unreadable.

     "I-I d-don't know. Where am I? How did I get here?" I started to panic.

     "You're in ThunderClan territory. How you got here, I dont know. You shouldn't be here. Where is your family? Haven't you got a home outside of ThunderClan?" Jayfeather continuously asked me.

     "I just woke up here and don't know how I even got here." I answered in a small voice. This is so weird.

    I heard a voice, much similar to Jayfeather's...  "I can't do this myself. I need to talk to Firestar about this."

     "Let's go then. I need to know more about what is going on." I said impatiently to him.

     His eyes widened.

     "I didn't say anything," Jayfeather replied, sounding confused.

     "You didn't say anything about a Firestar? Who is this Firestar?" I tilted my head.

     I know I heard him say it. He did right?

     "He's the leader of my clan, ThunderClan." He replied, looking uncertain. He shook this head, as if clearing his mind. "Come on, I'll take you to camp. It's too hot to be hanging around in this heat anyways. You should be glad I'm the one who found you before any cat else."

    He walked deeper into the forest. I stood up and walked after him. I stared into the forest. I saw something without seeing it. It doesn't make sense but... I saw them from some sort of vision. There were two gray cats walking towards us... Then, they walked out of the bushes.