bird

I heard "Oh no!" and looked up to see a bird fall out of a tree. I leap into action an caught him before he even hit the ground. "Are you ok little one?" I asked. "Oh yes I am, I was just startled." He said and I let myself smile at him. "That's good then, but are you hurt anywhere?" I asked. "I'm not hurt, like I said I was just startled because I saw something." He said. "Ok do you want me to put you back on the tree?" I asked him. He was silent for a few seconds before he agreed to letting me put him back on the tree. I smiled again as I put him somewhere safe in me as I started climbing the tree he fell from. After I got to the store lace he fell from I looked around and saw what he saw. Oh..ok that is..I don't know how to say this.. so I ignored it and climbed higher so he won't have to see that again unless he went down a bit. "Ok we are here little one." I said as he hop out of his safe spot and onto the tree branch. "Thank you and my name is not little one it is Alvin." He said to me. I smiled again, " ok Alvin well I hope you stay safe as I got go now since I need to hurry to start my lesson for today." I said as I was about to climb back down. "Your leaving already? I had hoped we could at least talk for a while." Alvin said with a hint of disappointment. I let a small frown cross my face as I looked at him. "Very well, I can talk with you only for a little bit then." I said and he let out a cheer of joy and excitement. After that we started just talking about normal things.

Like how the weather was or just about today. After a while of talking, I finally climbed down and headed to where my brothers would be. Unknown to me, was that Alvin had taken a liken to me and wanted to talk longer, so he followed me back inside. After walking past people in the hall who just stopped what they were doing and looked behind me all wide eyes and all. I got confused on why they were looking behind me like that but I ignored it has I had to hurry to where my brothers and heine was at. When I walked in they too stare behind me all wide eyes and all. "Um rai? Do you know that a bird has been following you?" Asked Bruno. I stared at him with my eyes wide with surprise. "A bird followed me?" I said surprised. Licht nodded his head still staring behind me. I turned and looked to see who was it that decided to follow me into the castle today. I felt surprised, Alvin had followed me. "Alvin why did you follow me inside here?" I said and brought my hand up and had one of my fingers out so he could land on it. He did land on it after I brought my hand up. I stared at him with curiosity as I tilted my head a bit to one side. "I wanted to talk with you more.." Alvin said. I let out a hum, "I'll be back again later.." I said a bit distracted as I headed to my room. When I got to my room, I sat down on my bed. I've been thinking since I started heading to my room, "was there another reason to why you wanted to talk with me?" I asked Alvin. "Um kinda..I just didn't want to be by myself tonight. It's that season again.." Alvin said. I thought for a few seconds before I realized what he meant. " ohh yeah it's definitely that season again isn't it? I can't believe I forgot.." I muttered under my breath.

"Ok Alvin you can stay here until that season is over." I said. "Really? Oh thank the lords I don't want to see that this season or the next. So I'll just stay here when it's that season.." Alvin said and that how whenever that season comes around, Alvin stays with me. But what can I say after all.. it's that season..I will not say what it is..just that it's that season..

____*___*__*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_***_**__
I finally finished with 753 words now sorry some of these chapters will be shorter then others and it might not be what you expect right now but I'm kinda out of ideas right now and people want me to update soon..so..yeah..Well until next time..ja ne~!