luci

So many dreams with hope in them but fate had other plans and now so many dreams that had hope is now lost to the world. It's almost time to find him...for the worlds sake..please forgive me for silencing so many dreams. I can't have it any other way until i find him and make things right..until then..I'm the villain..Vivian and Hikaru would be disappointed in me if they ever saw what I'm doing now...but Hikaru was killed in my past life..he disappeared and turned up on the news as a dead victim with so many broken bones and was experimented on. He died recently on it, just a few hours before they found the place and his body.

I knew hikaru only because of vivian, and she only knew him because he would visit the orphanage. I thought we were finally becoming friends until he disappeared..then i finally found out where he was on the news and that he was dead...where are you hikaru? I somewhat know this place...with the prince's getting the...whatever he's call again..royal tutor? I think that's the name..there's supposed to be four with the royal tutor but there's five..does that mean what i think it means? Hikaru...are you really here as well? My new target...to take and see if it's really him...is..prince raiden...

I snuck into the castle, i grabbed something and pulled it up. I opened it and stared at the button...i guess I'm really doing this...i sigh as i bring my thumb closer to the button. I hesitate for a second, thinking about how my two friends would react to the thought of a few bombs going off at the city...i think that's what's it called..and one here..then without hesitating anymore, i bring my thumb down upon the button and an explosion went off a little far from here but still close enough to here. Though no one was or should be anywhere near the bombs that i set, i checked my Ali alia ski...it's what i called it...i forgot it's actually name so i made a new one for it...yeah I'm not really creative and all...oh well..i then snuck into prince raiden's room. He was in, that's good...I then reached out to grab him but my arm was grabbed and i got flipped over. I look up to see who it was and it was prince raiden..oh...woops..got caught...

~pov switch~

I knew someone was here..they snuck in My Room while I'm In It! That annoyed me for some reason...is it because they might be an assassin? Oh well..so i grabbed the hand reaching for me and flipped them over...oh it's a girl...wait have i meet any girls lately besides them? ...i don't remember...oh well...i let go of her arm. "What are you doing here in my room?" i said. She stares at me with emotions flashing in her eyes...she opens her mouth to say, "Hikaru." i froze and tensed. How does she know my past selfs name? Could she have been reincarnated as well? If so who was it? I know a few people would react badly at my past self death but wh-oh..it's her isn't it? Luci..is it really you?

~pov switch back~

He tensed and froze as i said that name..my friends name...emotions pass through his eyes but it was to quick to see...then i see recognition pass through for a moment."Luci is that really you?" he said with a hint of surprise and hope. It really is you! Hikaru..i found you..finally...it's been so long...so long...since i last saw you...i tackled him into a hug. Hikaru...i missed you so much...why did it take so long to find you? After so long...i finally found you...now i can tell you so many things i couldn't in my past life...our past life...hikaru...vivian..i found him...vivian..would you be happy that i found hikaru? That we have each other? That we are not alone anymore? I wonder what you react to...

~piv switch~

She tackles me into a hug..i could feel her shoulders shaking, i know she's crying...i hug her back but i kinda doubt she will feel it right now...i could feel tears gathering in my eyes...finally..someone from one of my past lives...oh did i forget to mention i was reborn a lot of other times besides my past life? Yeah so i was reborn in according to my past life, one piece, hitman reborn, naruto, servamp, kuroko no basuke, and dragon ball z...yeah...that knowledge of their future would have been really useful to know when i was reborn there...maybe if i was reborn again...i might end up in the same worlds and all..but this time i will know there future..i won't change much...except those that i think i should change...probably..I'm brought back to reality when luci let's go of me. "Can we..catch up? It's been so long..." she said..she hasn't really changed much..besides purple eye's, black hair, and being a little shorter...sorry luci but in your past life when you were a teen...you were almost six feet tall..pretty tall for a girl...

But it was awesome..."yeah, let's catch up on what's been happening and all.." i said..then we started talking about stuff. After a while she left when it got dark and almost 10 p.m..i then looked at the window for a few minutes before going to sleep...

__*__*___*__*__*__*___*___*___*__*_*_
I'm sorry it took so long to finish this but i had writters block again but with this story and some others!😢i hate getting that...i was lucky with my first story until i hit writers block around 30 chapters or so...it comes randomly and sometimes like for days on end...i was mostly able to do this chapter because of luci who has numbers in the name. Like i said, i would make a chapter from you if possible when you give me an idea. And guess what? Luci gave me an idea so i made a chapter for luci! It took me a long while but I'm finally finished and since you guys have been so patient with me, i decided to publish this without making more chapters right now. I said i would wait until i had a few chapters bit you guys have been patient and i have yet to see a comment that says hurry the f up on the next chapter or another other similar comments. So early chapter! Though this story is still mostly on hold but I'll publish this for all those who read and were patient with me. Until next time..

Ja ne~!