cats

I was waking when I first heard it, to anyone else they would have only heard meowing. But I heard this, "mom where are you?" So I headed in that directions and found a couple of kittens looking around. "Ah." I felt surprised. The kittens looked at me before moving closer. "Where did your mom go?" I thought out loud. "I don't know where she went, she went to go get some food but hasn't come back yet..." said one of the kittens. "I guess I'll go and look for your mom, just stay here until I come back." I said and I walked away to see if I could find the mother. I asked for help from the wind and the trees, they said she got hurt and couldn't move. So I followed their direction and finally found the mother cat. Ah she hurt two of her legs. So I patched her up and picked her up. I then headed towards where the kittens were at. I also brought a box with me as well, so I gently put the mother into the box. When I got back, I set the box down and started putting the kittens in there with their mother. After I finished, I brought them back inside my home and into my room. I set the box gently on my bed in the corner so they won't hurt themselves if they manage to make the box move in a certain direction. I guess I should go get some food...would they mind eating fish? I thought as I headed to the kitchen. I got about eight fishes and brought them in my room for the cat and kittens to eat if they can eat it.. I'm not exactly sure how old they are yet. So I had the fish in a bowl when I put it down in the box and watched as the mother eat and the kittens feed themselves as well.

Ah I should probably go get some water, I thought as I left and got another bowl with water in it. I came back to my room and put it gently in the box and smiled as I saw them drink. I then walked off to finish my daily exercises along with my practice with weapons. Mostly swords but I practice with other weapons as well. Then someone knocked on my door, I put up my sword, "who is it?" I asked. "Ah raiden it's me." Bruno said. I opened the door with a smile, "So what brought you here to my room Bruno? Do you need help?" I asked him as he then started talking about seeing me earlier with fish and wanted to know why I had fish in the fish place because I don't like fish...I blinked, "ah that's because I'm feeding the mother cat and her kittens.." I said and Bruno blinked. "Mother cat and kittens?" Bruno said surprised. I then showed him what was in the box. "Ah yes I see...so you only brought the fish to feed them... I'm guessing that the mother is injured and won't be able to get any food right now until she's better...hmm..I'll go ask the others if they want to help out as well.." Bruno said and took off to where my other siblings might be and where heine might be to. I blinked and shrugged my shoulders and waited for Bruno to come back. He came back about five minutes later with my younger siblings and heine. "So what's this about a mother cat and kittens?" Licht said a bit confused. Leonhard shrugged his shoulders and kai looked a bit curious.

I think kai wanted to see if the were soft as well..I felt amused by that. Then they started talking about how they should do this and a routine was put in place to help feed and give water to the cat and kittens. So today was my turn since I started it and all. The next day would be Bruno's turn, then licht, then leonhard, then kai and finally heine turn. I blinked, that might actually be the order that Bruno found everyone... eh I thought, this will make it easier on us so it's not a constant thing for one person to take care of them every single day.. but after the mother heals.. what are we going to do with them? Are we going to keep them? I thought as I blinked at my siblings. Hmm this is going to take awhile to think about..and so then a few weeks went by of doing our usual thing and taking care of the mother cat and her kittens. When she finally healed up, we actually decided to adopt them into our family. It was nice, I thought as we got another room for them to actually stay in. I smiled, it was a great idea to adopt them since my brothers got attached to them and all. I didn't want to see them sad to see the cat and the kittens leave. I'm so glad I found them as well, I felt a bit happier knowing we have added more to our family. I then went to my room and did my usual thing before I headed off to fall asleep on my bed.

____*_____*_____*_____*_____*_____*
Finally finished! With 898 words right now as well. Well hope you all like and enjoy this chapter dispute me publishing it dispute it being on hold because I asked what story should I update even if it was on hold and this is one of them..until next time.. ja ne~!