omake: HAPPY BIRTHAY!

I was sitting out in the garden that i had built for me. I loved coming here, it felt...peaceful...

I don't want to see my family get hurt, i will protect them with my life. Though i will have to live as well. The spirit's told me if i were to die then so many things would happen that it could cause a war if i were to die.

Even if it was an accident, they still would have went to war. Even if it was my fault that i were to die...they would still do it.

I don't want that to happen...so i will protect them and make sure i live...

So i was sitting against the tree that i had planted years ago. I was about five at that time. It feels peaceful, but even looks and feelings can be misleading...

I know that because of experience...

I then heard footsteps, my eye's shot open, when did i close my eye's anyway?

I look to who it was, oh it's kai...

Why is kai running towards me? I get up from sitting down.

"Kai? What's the matt-" i didn't even finish what i said before he grabbed my hand and started walking back to the castle.

What's going on? Is something suppose to happen today that i forgot?

Hmm, i wonder...kai lead me towards oh i forgot what it's called again....

The um, i guess I'll just call it the place where we eat....yeah I'll just call it that, at least until i remember what it's actually called...

Kai walks in ahead of me, i was still behind him. He pulls me in quickly enough that i didn't have enough time to take in what i saw...

I was then kinda forced into a chair. Why was i forced into a chair? Why are all my family and heine here?

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAIDEN!" they all shouted.

My...birthday? It's my birthday today? Oh, how could i have forgotten my own birthday?!

I smiled, "thank you...though i did forget it was my birthday..." i said.

Does that mean I'm finally twenty years old? I'm two years older then kai. Kai's seventeen right now, so that means i was nineteen. So i am twenty now.

We all started doing our own thing, and after a while it was time to head to bed. I mean who wouldn't? It's almost 10:00 p.m.

Before i went to my room, my family and heine said good night and another happy birthday.

I smiled fondly as i headed to bed. I then fell asleep, dreaming of my family and friends.

______________________________________

OH MY GOSH!I'M SO SORRY! I JUST REALIZED I SHOULD HAVE PUBLISHED THIS A FEW DAYS AGO!

I'm so embarrassed! (-°////°-)

Sorry for the late update~!

Ja ne~!