Going into the A silent voice world..

Well I just finished what I had to do with fixing the balance in fairy tail and then I was somewhere else.

It wasn't back at home like I hoped. I guess I'm not getting a break just yet I thought. I think this is a silent voice that I am in right now I thought.

What is it that I have to fix here for the balance to be restored I thought.

I walked around before I heard a boom, I looked up, ah it's fireworks. I thought before freezing. Wait will he die? I thought as I rushed around to find whatever it may be that I needed to fix.

Oh shoot why couldn't they have dropped me off closer!? I thought. I didn't even know where I was yet exactly and already I probably going to have to fix something!? Gah, then I smelt blood, wait why am I smelling blood. I thought as I headed over to where I smelt blood in the first place...and someone was bleeding in the alley.

I pulled out a phone a called the hospital as I kneed down to get both a closer look and to see where they were bleeding at. I froze, wait a moment, this person isn't supposed to die. I thought as I pressed on the wound a bit to help stop the bleeding.

Like shoot, this person was alive in the movie when I saw it on YouTube so why are they bleeding out right now? Is this apart of something I had to fix? I thought. Yes this is part of what you have to fix. The other part is in the past, in this world, he got into an accident and hasn't woken up yet and she is already dead since he was not able to stop her because he hasn't woken up yet.

Ah this is going to be a pain. I thought, what kind of accident did he get into. Him not being able to stop her when she tries to kill herself will definitely set off a different sort of chain reaction that we don't want happening here.

I let out a sigh as the ambulance arrived and took him away to the hospital. I stood up, I'm ready to go to the past. I thought. Not yet, go to the hospital. You will be needed there to make sure he lives. They said and I went to the hospital and sat in a chair to wait. "Are you the one who called the hospital for him?" Someone asked me and I didn't recognize her when I looked at who just asked me.

I nodded my head and she got on her knees and her head on the ground, "thank you so much for saving my son." She said and I looked at her startled. "Um please get off the ground, you don't need to thank me, I was just doing what anyone would have done." I said as she got up from the ground.

"No I don't think anyone would have that that for my son, they probably would have just stared and took pictures. What you did probably just saved his life. So thank you." She told me gratefully. I blinked still a bit startled at being thanked by someone. I nodded, as I decided to accept her thanks in hope that she wouldn't just thank me over and over again.

But she did for a while before a doctor appeared and told her that her son will live but will need time to recover since he was stabbed. "What you did just saved his life young man." He told me before he left back to wherever he was needed.

So is now the time. I thought. Hmm yes but first you need to be out of sight before we can bring you back to the moment before you will be needed to save him from the accident. I nodded and headed towards the bathroom and hid.

Then it went dark for a moment before I saw every single color before I found myself in an alley. I walked out of the alley and saw a barely teenager Ishida waiting for the light to turn red so they could move across to the other side.

I moved to around the area, unsure if he got hit by a moving vehicle or if something else happened. I let out a hum In thought. I made sure I was focused on him but still kept an eye on my surroundings.