Going to fairy tail...

So fairy tail is one of the worlds I'll be going to..hmm I wonder what disturbed the balance there and what I will have to do to help start fixing it? I thought for a few minutes. Then everything just froze, I looked around and then it came to me. Ah I guess I'm needed right now I thought as it went dark and when I came too, I was laying down against a tree. I slowly got up and looked around, wait I recognize this place.. I thought. It's that island where Natsu meets zeref for the first time officially. The one with the black dragon, whose name I forgot, whoops. I thought as I walked down a path. It took awhile before i saw someone and to my surprise it was actually zeref himself. He looked up when he heard footsteps coming closer. He then looked horrified, " no you can't be anywhere near me.." he said and slowly moved away from me, it looks like he was trying to distract me by talking as he tried to get away. But it didn't really work on me since my brother did that to me sometimes. I walked closer to him, did something happen to zeref that upset the balance to this world? I thought, that might be it but I'm not sure, it could be that Natsu and the others didn't survive the black dragon or it was something else that happened on this island.

But what is it I thought as zeref powers surfaced and brushed past things and it touched me yet I didn't feel anything at all. I guess it was one of the spirits who made me immune to zeref's powers, I guess I might be that something happened to zeref after all. I thought as zeref stares at me with surprise and a hint of hope in his eyes. "Y-Your not dead.. how is this possible?" Zeref said as he got closer and gently touched my cheek to see if I was real or not. He kinda recoiled at that, he is real!? Zeref thought, then how is he alive? Is it some sort of magic? What is it? "You must be wondering how I am currently still alive right now, right?" I said and he nodded his head with a hint of hope and curiosity dancing in his eye. "Well..I think it was because of that spirit I met a while back ago who asked for help and I'm currently helping. So I think I'm unaffected by you and maybe some other Kinds of Magic." I said and zeref looked thoughtful and still had hope written across his face. "So don't worry about accidentally killing me with your uncontrollable magic." I told him and he looked a bit surprised at that. "H-How did you know I couldn't control my magic!?" Zeref asked startled. "I felt it, you can't control it at all can you?" I asked him already knowing why but needed an excuse I why I actually knew without anyone telling me.

"W-Well I'm kinda..er.. cursed..I angered a god and he made me immortal but I can't control my magic when I value life but I can control it when I don't value life." Zeref said a bit uncomfortable about it. Gah some gods can be a pain to deal with. I thought. "Well I can always try to help you break the curse?" I said thoughtfully, wondering if this is what I had to do. Zeref's eyes widen in shock and disbelief at what I just said. 'Yes...zeref needs to be free in order for the rest of the balance to come back into place. You see in this world, zeref has two curses instead of one. That messed with the balance of this world. So you need to get rid of the curse that will end up killing Natsu and some of the other fairy tail members. You see the second curse was designed to kill his brother and everyone when he values life. So you need to undo the curse raiden.' I heard echo in my head. Ah so zeref here was cursed twice instead of one time like in the anime. I thought. Very well then.. I shall get rid of both curses, I always did pity that zeref was cursed like that in the anime but I guess it was just part of the plot or something but I don't really care now, they are living people, zeref doesn't deserve this, he just wanted his brother back. So I'll get rid of both curses, now let's see what I need to do. I thought as I checked what skills or magic I had when I'm here.

Hm? That's a lot of magic they let me be able to use while I'm here in fairy tail. I thought. And one of them can break a gods curse. Ah found it, I thought as I started to concentrate and was about to use it. My hair started flowing up and around me as my body glowed a faint blueish color as i stared at zeref who's looks back at me with a hint of hope. "God break." I muttered as my magic built up and was finally used for the first time since I got here. It flowed directly over to zeref and entered him. Zeref who closed his eyes when my magic got brighter, opened them when I was finished. He stared at me, curious to see if it actually worked. He looked around him, a bit hopeful and a bit down. "Ok try to see if the curse is still affecting you." I said and he nodded. He focused on himself, checking for the curse that he usually could feel but couldn't feel it anymore. His eyes snapped open with surprise and excitement. " I don't feel it anymore! Thank you so much. I will be forever in your debt." Zeref told me grateful. I smiled, "no thanks is needed, I just did when anyone would do after all. Just try Not to piss off a god again ok?" I said happy that I helped. Zeref nodded his head as we started walking. I wonder if that was the only I needed to fix? I thought. Or if they were allowing me to stay a bit longer to maybe actually meet fairy tail. So I just continued to walk along with zeref in the island. I smiled, things are doing just great now. I thought..I broke zeref's curse and I think the balance is restored for this world. I might be brought back again later on but i don't mind. I should think about it later though I though my as I disappeared before zeref noticed and was back home. I smiled as I walked back inside to take a nap.

______*________*_________*_______*
1153 words! I finally finished this chapter! Yay! Well hope you like and comment what you think about this chapter and what would you like to see next before I move onto the next world that rai goes to. Well until next time... ja ne~!