Entering nanabaka world..

I blinked and looked around a bit.

Oh! I recognize this place! It's nanbaka! I thought and frowned, what set this place off? I wondered and started walking around to see if I can find anything that would let me know what I needed to fix.

I started to hum a little bit, "let's see...what happened here...which timeline is this? Or maybe I'm at the start? Or around the middle..hmm"

I mumbled to myself as I walked around, glancing around with a curious look, let's see, first things first I need to know when I am.

If I figure that out soon, then I'll probably figure out what I need to do.

Well I hope so anyways, I never got the chance to finish all the episodes to nanbaka unfortunately.

And I do know I have forgotten some of it, like names or even scenes of episodes, it has been a long time after all.

I thought to myself and sneaked around, avoiding being seen on the cameras.

Let's see, I don't see anything wrong so far, let's check...wait what was their prison cell called again?

Uhh oh right it was 13, ok let's go check that out first, I headed over there, well, I think I'm heading in the right direction.

Flip, I know this is kinda a maze kind of thing where usually only the warden or guards would know more about which direction is which, but man, they really didn't want to make it easy for anyone to escape.

I'm pretty sure I'm lost already. Great, "shit...of course it looks even bigger on the outside from what I last remember...but then again it's not like the said how big it is in the episodes..I don't think anyways..." I mumbled a little bit again to myself and I kept walking, somehow staying out of view of the cameras that seem to be everywhere.

I scowled a little bit, great, hopefully I don't have to come here again, I'm more likely to get lost then anything before I even find out what I needed to do here.

I slowly peeked my head around the corner before perking up, yes! I think I found it!

Wait...is this the scene where rock was controlled to attack his cell mates?

I thought as I saw jyugo get slammed against the cell door with the other one being worried and calling out for him. And the other was probably terrified and all like I remember from the scene.

Wait, would he have ended up dead in this timeline if I wasn't sent here to help?

Well shit, I think I just have to tear the paper off...

And I don't think the other guy would arrive in time, what was his name again? Tsukuno I think, so I carefully sneaked over while rock hit jyugo got hit again and carefully grabbed  and took off the seal thing that was on the back of rocks neck.

Rock fell down immediately unconscious, I blinked a few times, "huh well better get this seal thing back. Well I'll let the others know you need medical attention."

Jyugo looked up with a surprised look, tsukumo appearing next to jyugo with a worried look.

I turned and left, heading to where the command center was..hopefully.

This was going to take me a while..I decided as I got lost again. Where the flip is this!?

I thought staring down a staircase and turned around, walking in a direct direction.

Gah! I had to turn around again as I ran into a another wall that doesn't lead anywhere.

Great, I hate being lost. I thought to myself as I wandered around, finding finding the command center place thing that has the cameras in it.

I slipped inside, setting the seal on a nearby table with a note explaining cell mates 13 were a bit hurt.

Not saying who before I slipped out of the room and then everything went dark as I got brought back to my room for now.

I sighed a little bit, which one will I end up next? That was the third one I ended up in to help.

I wonder how I'll die, since she said I had to die to end up in the other aus.

Wait, I should have asked if I still get to come back home after I help the other places.

Because when I'm done with helping them all, I get to come back...right....? Well hopefully I won't be needed and I can ask in the next Dream...

I thought, getting up and leaving my room, unaware of a flower growing nearby in the room.

____*____*____*___*____*____*____*_
Finished with 791 words. READ DOWN BELOW FULLY! DONT SKIP ANY!

I'm actually surprised I managed to update. Lol I literally responded to someone who was asking for an update of this today.

And I finally decided I was going to try because I've had no ideas how to do this one at all.

I wanted to make it long but I wasn't able to.

This story was only updated due to I was finally able to update and someone asked for this one to be updated a while back in my conversation board.

But! Let me REMIND you, all older stories are on hold, even if I didn't bother with saying it in the title due to having over 100 stories.

ONLY UNDERTALE and newer stories are getting updated.

Even then I have writers block, lack of ideas, and lack of motivation all in one

So I'm RANDOMLY updating

Only a few older stories will get updated randomly at some point due to it being requested in my conversation board more then once.

I was finally able to update one of the few that was asked.

But idk when I'll be able to update this or any other older story.

Mostly because I'm not as into them as when I first started unfortunately.

I'm only into my undertale and newer stories.

So sorry if it takes a while to update again.

If you read all the above in bold then please vote for the next one where he ends up at.

Dont know when I'll be able to update again though. I'll see.

Ja ne~!

X