what should i do?

What should i do? Sooner or later haine is going to leave after he gets my brothers to find out what happened to our dad when he was a kid. What should i do? Should i allow it to happen? Or should i make another small change to history? What will happen if i do that? I don't want to make things worse..like it turned out alright the first time in the actually anime but this isn't anime, this is all real. I am living in this world, the slightest change could change a lot. Like me being here made something happen and sent assassins after either me, my big brother ein, or my dad. I never found out who they were targeting that...but it all turned alright..after that test i passed..but still...I'm not sure if they'll do the same thing as they did in the anime...I'm so confused on what i should do when the time comes...like what if it doesn't happen? What if it does? What will happen afterwards? Will it all change? Will it remain the same? I don't know the answers to that..maybe i should ask the spirit's..or haine...though i won't be telling haine everything...just enough to understand...and possibly help me out...

Just then i noticed haine in the room. I froze in surprise, what's haine doing here? "Haine What are you doing here?" i asked out of surprise. "I was looking for you your highness. I was checking up on you and noticed you were lost in thought. What were you thinking about?" haine said. Huh, i never knew you were so curious of things haine..."oh...I'm just got confused on something..." i said a bit uncomfortable. "What are you confused about your highness?" haine said. Ok the your highness has got to go. "Please stop calling me your highness...just call me raiden or rai." i said. "Of course your-er raiden." haine started to say your highness when i glared at him. "Much better." i said. Yeah i know...I'm distracting him for as long as possible before i have to say anything about my thoughts...i don't know how to word it for him to understand...

"So what were you confused about raiden?" haine said...damn it...to soon to speak about it to him...oh well I'll try and avoid on saying everything..."it's nothing serious...just...what would you do if you know something and can either stop it or not? Like knowing something before it happens. Either way it turns out alright...what would you do haine? Stop it from happening or let it happen?" i asked him. I waited for about two minutes before he answered. "I would do what i felt was right your-er raiden. If i felt like i should stop it, i would. But if i didn't i wouldn't stop it. I would go with what i felt was right your-er raiden. Either way if it turned out the same, i would always go with what i felt was right." haine said. Go with what you felt was right, huh...go with what you felt was right? Is that the answer that I've been looking for? I don't know but i will know when the time is right..."thank you haine..." is said as i got up and started walking. Maybe a short walk will help with my decision..."your welcome raiden..." haine said as he to got up and started walking somewhere else.

Now lets see if a short walk will help me decide on what to do and clear my head a bit. So i was walking for a little bit in the garden. After a few minutes of walking, i got distracted by shadow. He ran over to me and i picked him up. "Shadow what wrong?" i asked curiously. 'Fire! Fire! I put out fire! But she's angry with me...' shadow said but to anyone else he was just barking quickly. Fire? Oh right my younger sisters drawing...the room she was in would have cought on fire if it wasn't for shadow...this is when my younger sister and the others left for the zoo i believe and were searching for another animal. But never did chose one and they found out the truth on why shadow did what he did. Now i kinda what them to leave them to do it themselves and find out by themselves but i might go with them for this one. "You did a very good job shadow. Besides i don't think adele will stay mad with you for very long. Not after they find out what you did was for a reason" i said with a small smile on my face. 'Really? You really think so?' shadow asked with a bit of hope. "Of course shadow. You two are the best of friends." i said and put him down.

'Thank you raiden!' shadow said and ran off. Your welcome shadow. Now i should go visit my brothers and see if they are going to the zoo today with our sister. So i went and checked where they were. They were about to head off when i approached them. "Where are you'll heading off to?" i asked them despite already knowing. "To the zoo. Want to come with us?" licht said. "Sure." i said and we all went in and went to the zoo. Everything was the same. Licht got hit on by a male animal, kai was surrounded by a lot sheep and everything pretty much remained the same. Then we left for home, after getting their. They find out that shadow saved our sisters life and adele hugs shadow. Then they find out who drawn the picture...poor haine...but then again i don't think anyone's ever taught him how to draw...so yeah...understandably..not his fault completely that his drawing looks like a two year old drawing that they completely messed up on...so...yeah...I'm probably not helping much am i? Oh well...then i went to my room and fell asleep..

___*___*___*__*___*__*___*__*___*__*__
Finished! Finally! Though for some reason when i asked and someone answered on which story they wanted me to update, (which is this one) i was able to finish it after two days....and I'm still sick...but i feel a lot better then the first day...oh well...until next time ..ja ne~!