I want to teach heine to draw...how should i do it?

...i want to teach him how to draw...he was never taught how to draw after all...he was an orphan and lived on the streets for a long time before he met dad...so...yeah...let's see how i should do this? Should i ask him? Ugh...i hope he doesn't take offense to that...yeah I'm going to ask him...so i got up and started heading to where heine was. How i knew where he was? The wind told me...it took me a few minutes to get there, when i finally arrived, i saw heine sitting on a chair. I saw him look up when i opened the door, "good morning your highness. What brings you to me?" heine asked with his head tilting a little bit to the left. "...Heine...do you want to practice drawing with me?" i asked him. I saw surprise flash across his face for a spilt second before it disappeared. "Oh...huh...sure your highness." heine said, a bit uncomfortable. I brought paper, pencils, and color pencils. We started drawing, after a while we finished. We showed our work, i gap at heine's drawing...how could it look even worse then that drawing he gave to my little sister? Though i drew this...

how could it look even worse then that drawing he gave to my little sister? Though i drew this

My drawing was of a girl in a kimono, in the air and her kimono was made of cherry blossoms. I let out a sigh, "here heine. This is how you start on drawing.." i said and sat next to him and started to draw and i made sure he could see what i was doing. After a while i finished, i showed it to him. It was a person, a male with blue hair, you could only see half of him. His eye's were closed and his mouth was open a little and showing teeth. In his hands was a saw light shining bright enough to light up his face.

"There now you try" i said and i let him start drawing, i got a book and started to read from it a bit

"There now you try" i said and i let him start drawing, i got a book and started to read from it a bit. I continued reading and reading, waiting for heine to finish, i check the time. It's been almost two hours, i guess he's trying really hard to do what i had just drawn almost two hours ago. I look back down and started reading again. Then, "I'm finished your-er raiden..." heine said a bit hesitantly. I look over to him, "really? Great! Let me see." i said. He looked a bit uncomfortable bit showed me anyway. I saw me, looking at the book as if i was reading the book, which is true, i was reading the book, my legs were crossed over, i was sitting on a couch which i still am. I looked like i was concentrated on that one page i just flipped over... He drew me? "...You drew me? Why?" i asked him not taking my eyes off the drawing. "...i couldn't help it...you were right there in the perfect position and poses...and...it just felt right somehow..." he said a bit embarrassed. I finally took my eyes off the drawing to look at him in surprise.

Huh...well his drawing got better..."well either way your drawing got better..." i said and he looked away from me. Then a few minutes later i got up and headed to bed. I when got in my room, i changed clothes and got on my bed and fell asleep immediately.

___*____*_____*______*_____*___*___*__
Finally finished! Sorry if it's not that long but i couldn't find anything i could add more to this chapter...sorry about that...but at least I'm updating, right?
Well...

Ja ne~!