years later, meet the royal tutor

The new royal tutor is supposed to be here today. I was waiting to see what happened, since kai is only seventeen then i knew i should be at least nineteen years old.

I want to see if they get along, which I'm sure they will. I'm supposed to be there also, to help me but i don't go unless they find a tutor they actually like.

I will not go unless my brother's want me to, I'll wait for them to tell me that they like the new royal tutor. Until then no one is worthy of being the royal tutor.

~time skip~

I heard a knock while i was practicing going through with my sword. "Enter." i said, still practicing.

I heard the door open and closed, I then stopped practicing and put my sword back in place. I turned to look at who entered my room, i blink in surprise.

Heine? He's the new royal tutor? "Heine what a surprise, are you the new royal tutor?" i asked just in case.

He blinked in surprise, "your highness still remembers me?" he questioned.

"Of course i do, it's not hard to remember you. Besides your name is my first word that i spoke when i was young." i said as i continued to look at him.

"Your highness, your father wanted me to give you all the same amount of attention. Will you take this test for me?" he asked.

I smiled at him for a second before it faded, "of course heine, i guess I'll have to start calling you professor now, won't i?" i said as i took the test from him and started.

After a few minutes i finished, i looked up at heine, or professor. I silently watched him, waiting to see if he's good enough for my little brother's.

It might have been because i don't want to see my brother's get hurt once again, i needed to see if he's good enough for them.

In my old world his tv version self was excellent but it doesn't mean that they are the same. That they will do the same thing, i just want to protect my family.

I would do anything to protect my family, even if it means dying again then i will do it.

I almost died when i was younger, it's nothing new to me. I guess I'll ask the wind to keep an eye out for my family and heine.

Heine is a part of the family, i practically adopted him without anyone's knowledge. He's either the big brother or a dad figure. I don't know for sure but I'm leaning towards the older brother figure.

After today i will ask all three of them to help protect my family. "Heine"he looks toward me, "look after them ok, and keep them safe too. I don't trust everyone here, i trust you that you will help them learn and for them to finally understand and trust you as well." i said as i looked directly into his eye's.

I trust you heine, but if you break that trust that i gave you, then i won't be that forgiving unless it's for a good reason to break that trust. Protect my siblings where I'm not able to. That is what i trust you with, my younger siblings.

Heine looks understanding as he stared at me. "Of course your highness, i will help your younger brother's. But your father the king asked me to give you all the same attention. That includes you as well, i will help you whenever you need it. Please come to the room at four a clock p.m your highness so i can start the lesson. I will not start unless all five of you are there." heine said.

I smiled at him, exactly what i wanted to hear. "Of course, I'll be there." i said as i watched heine finally take his leave.

I approve of you to take care of my younger siblings, heine. I'm counting on you heine, to help them understand the importance of this kingdom and the people.