A break...

I finally got a break from going to a different world but to be honest i only went to two of them. It was interesting to say the less or at best but still, it was a bit exhausting. I have two more to go before they will have to wait for me to die when I'm a lot older then I am and then I'll be reborn in one of the worlds they chose for me that's more..unbalanced. Just two more then I'll have a longer break and spend as much time as I can with my family.

But wait..they never said how I'll do this when I die or when I die..will I die young again? I hope not..how will it be? They didn't tell me if I die permanently here or if I die for like a second get reborn somewhere else and when I die again do I come back here or the next world? I'm going to have to ask when I meet them again in my sleep. Because that's when I usually meet them, it's when I sleep.

They also didn't tell me if I had to die from each world to get to the next..I should ask them... I thought and when I went it bed that night, I went to their world to ask.

The same person who asked me to do this was there with a smile.

"So when do I die along with how many times do I have to die in each world to get to the next?" I asked and she blinked at me with a hint of surprise.

"Oh I forget to tell you, you won't really die, you will go into a state that makes it seem like you died in this body but it freezes the world around you so you can spend how many time you want to fix the worlds that needed you to 'die' to get to them. They only time you will truly die is from old age in this world." She told and I felt a lot of relief from what she just told me.

So I wouldn't leave my family early or anything and I won't really die anytime soon..oh thank goodness. I thought as I exited out of the dreamscape and back to the real world.

That means I can spend as much time as I want to relaxing! I thought happily as they gave me a few weeks to relax and not head over to  the other words that are on pause for now so the don't destroy themselves while I can't get to them just let.

Since if we let the event that cause it to be unbalanced to past, it would start to destroy the Balanced left of and then destroy itself.

So those worlds were on paused  to give me a break along with time to find what cause it.

So over the next we've weeks, I did the usually, having fund with my brothers and sister, talking to them, playing games, playing the piano, making things.

And when it came to that day, I just stared ahead with a determined look.

You are filled with determination....

I felt a bit amused at that thought and I got ready, let's do this. And I disappeared and the world paused and waited for the main character to return home.

_____*___________*________*_______
I finally finished at 578 words. I'm sorry this really short and it took so I long , I wanted it to be a long chapter but I could do it with this chapter. Sorry. I'll try and update a bit quicker next time.

Give me some ideas of what you want to happen in some of the worlds I chose, it should be someone where in the chapters in the comments, if you can't find it, I'll post it on my conversation board on my profile so you can see and ask and all.

Ja ne~!

Also next world is nanbaka ok?