Chapter 30:Oh How I Missed You.

"This is why we will start training tomorrow!" I glared at my Bestie sunshine. We were currently hissing and wincing as our boyfriend's played doctor Mac. Pain with our wounds.

When I made Sunshine mad she tackled me to the ground and scratched all my face up.

*30 minuted earlier *

She lunged as we both plummeted to the ground. I felt her fist connect with several parts of my body.

"Dammit sun, Chill!" I growled roughly shoving her off of me. She looked pretty piffed about my sudden choice of movement because she socked me right in the jaw and slashed a my face. Now I have  a nasty cut under my right eye.

Then I lost my temper and punched her hard in the eye. She staggered backwards before we lunged at each other again.

We rolled down the grassy hill throwing punches and scratches here And there when Jonathan and Jacob pulled us apart and glared at each other because their girlfriends were getting hurt.

*Present Time*

So now Sunshine has a black eye and I have several cuts on my face along with a purple And sore patch on my stomach.

"Sorry tee." Sunshine said guilty. I shook my head and sighed.

"Naww. Your good." I mumble and jerk back as Jacob rubs the deep cut under my eye with Alcohol.

" Ouch, Jake." I hiss . He smiles and kiss my cheek.

"Sorry baby." he says and I grunt in response.

Jonathan and Jacob finishes us off. Then sunshine and Jonathan starts whispering sweet nothings to each other.

"You okay?" Jacob asked pulling me to his chest. I sigh bring my legs up to curl up next to him.

"Some what." I mutter.

"Things will get better baby I promise." He says and kisses my forehead. I stay quiet and just listen to his soft heart beat And slow yet peaceful breathing.

I feel his chest rise and slowly lowers As his breathing hitches. His smell of vanilla axe Cologne and soap feels my nostrils And I can't help bit to slowly savour the smell.

I look up at him to see he fell asleep. I smile as his lips  form a straight line his messy brown hair falling in front his face. Unable to stop my self I raise my hand up and stroke his soft hair lightly to not wake him up.

"BOY IS YOU EVER

LEFT MY

MY SIDE!!

IT'D BE LIKE TAKING.

THE SUN

FROMM THE SKYYY

OOOOOHHHHH WHYYY

YOUR EVERYTHING TO MEEEEE

OOOOOO IIIIII

YOUR ALL THAT I NEEEEDDD

YEAAHHHH!!!"  my phone rings loudly. Jacob doesn't even flinch surprisingly. I picked up my phone.

"Hello."I asked my voice sleepier then how I felt.

"Hello baby sis. long time no speak." A familiar voice mused on the phone. I nearly credited hearing his voice again. Oh how I missed you!

"David. Omg!" my voice cracked.

"Hey sissy. I miss you so much. I called you to tell you I'm coming down this weekend." He says happily. I chuckle and slowly tear up. I Jace to tell him...

He doesn't know.

" David something big h-has happened." I said. Tears burning brim of my eyes.

"What's up lil sis?" he asked his voice dripped with concern.

"Mom and Avery are dead and Lucas killed then..." I start to cry.

I pour it all out. All the drama about Victoria and Jacob. O told him about Keenan and how I ran away. I told him about my flash backs and suicidal attempts. I told him about Christian and all the things that wonderful kid is. I told him about the kidnapping on my birthday. I told him Bout everything how I felt and feel. How much I changed. How angry and vengeful I felt.

How pissed and sad and lonely I felt. Everything. I told home everything because trusted him with all my heart. I freaking love my big brother. He's so understanding and protective its annoying.

"Shhh. Don't cry tee. Your stronger than this. I love you so much. I have to go though I will be back Friday." he says.

"Davie.. please don't go." I strain through he tears. He sighs  loudly and sadly.

"I have to go tee." He says I could almost hear the frown on his face.

"Okay David." I said disappointed.

" I'm sorry kiddo see your Friday."

"K."

"Teynana?" He asked.

"Yes David?" I murmur softly.

"I love you so much. Please don't leave me." He said I could almost hear his small tears. A tear trickle down my cheek and before I reply he hands up.

"I love you to Davie. Your all I have." I murmur to myself and fall asleep on Jacobs chest. Not before noticing Sunshine was asleep on Jonathan chest too who was snoring softly.