Final Chapter 25: Birthday Abduction

Hey people!!!!!!!!! This is the final Chapter!!!!! WOOOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWO!!!!! I know , I know! It's been wonder ful! My first complete, book!!!! I hope you like this book!! I will be doing the second book to this one called "She's angry(Book 2)'! Please I know you wanna know so go know and read the book so you'll know and don't have to know any mo!!!! HaHA!!! Enjoy S!! This is a very important chapter.

"Happy Birthday!!" I hear in my sleep. Jumping up I spotted Lucy, Andrew, Jacob and  Chrissy all Smiling holding a cupcake and a candle. I started to laugh.

"AWW Thank you guys!!" I gushed blowing out the candle I sat it down to pull them all in bone crushing hugs.

"Happy birthday tee, Your a awesome best friend and i'm glad I proposed or you wouldn't be my wiffey!!!!"Lucy gushed and pulled me into a hug.

"Thank you so much Lucy!" I smiled remembering her gooffy proposal .

I was at the cafe' with Lucy we went to the mall and went to a cafe' for some drinks.  All of a sudden she gets down on one knee and pulls out a shiny pink ring the says 'bwf' witch means Best Wife's Forever.

"Teynana Jane McKinney." She starts.. Everyone starts to look and smile holding there hearts. I couldn't believe my eyes. I mean my best friend wants to marry me?!

"I love you so much girl. Your my best freaking friend!! I don't wanna a better friend than you! So I asked  I you can stay my best friend and be coming my bestiewifey?!" She asked. I laughed so hard and loud and took her in a hug.

"Yes! You silly bitch!" I laughed she hugged me and put the ring on my  finger. Claps came around and people wooping.

"Now they gonna thing we gay." I laughed.

"Fuck them!" She smiled. "This is my wifey! And we getting married!!!" She yelled at the people. I started walking out laughing.

"Happy Birthday Tee, Your a great big sister." Christian smiles and hugs me.

"Thank Christian, I love you lil bro."I smile.

"Happy birthday lil sis. I love you." Andrew hugged me.

"Thanks Andrew." I smile. Andrew has been with me since me and Jacob stop being friends when we were young. He was always there. I love Andrew he's the best.

They walked out leaving me with Jacob. He walked up to me and gave a hug. I smiled and inhaled in his scent. Axe and Soap, His signature scent.

"Happy birthday Teynana." He said.

"Thanks Jacob." I pulled away from him and went to the bathroom.

Brushing my teeth and washing my face, I bushed my hair straight. I walked out still in my sweat pants and spongebob shirt.

"Btw i'm so gonna steal your sponge bob pajama pants Jakey." I smiled.

"To hell with that." He smiled. I laughed and went to my closet.

"What do you think I should wear? This" I held up My Bright pink crop top and Dark blue skinny jeans with my red high tops. "This?" I held up my high waisted shorts with red tumblr shirt and red & white chucks. "  Or this." I held up my yellow summer dress and brown like slippers.