Chapter 19: I have a brother?!

It took me then to realize that Jacob was truly sorry. All the constant woorying and apologizes that Ignored. He made me realize that i wasn't bieng realistic and that i need to stop being really dumb and listen. Standing there hugging him and letting him devour me in his embrace mad me happy.. It made me see again how blod i wreally was. It made me regret my mistakes.

"Come on i have alot of explaining to do." He said. I gave him a nod. Explaing? What did that mean? I knew i was being dumb and blind and most of al stubborn. But i couldn't contain my thoughts and fear any more. The sad and bitterness caught with me and i became a real bitch. I din't mean for it to happen but it did and i could never be more sorry. I followed Jacob all the way to the room in the back where my room is. It was Jacobs study hall. It was 5 doors down from my room.

I walked in behind him as he never let go of my hand until i sat down into the black chair in front of his dest.

"Teynana i can never tell you how truly soory i am-" I cut him off.

"Jacob you reall don't need to do this. I understand-: He cut me off this time.

"No you don't understand tee. I hurt you! Three times actually. One i hid feelings from you that you clearly need to know about. Two i made you give up on love. i made you feel so un wanted but i swear your so wanted. I don't know who'd i'd be without you. Three i didn't defend you. I shouldv'e been on your side. I shouldv't done something instead of apologizing. Teynana i am so sorry. And i mean that from the deepest place in my heart. I need you an when you ran away i didn't take it seriously. I only then noticed how much i depened on you. You've been living here for a mounth now and i've grown dependent on you. I notice how much i missed your laugh, your smile, and your bravery. You kept things in order. Dammit you made me feel things i didn't know i can feel. I can't believe how much you changed me.

I was ready to give up tee. I was ready to turn into a Keenan. I really need you to know that i... I love you. I love you so much. I love everything about you. You made me so soft inside. I can't believe it. I was too scared to tell you teynana. I was scared of rejection. But you running away made me realize i needed to tell you before i miss my chance. I needed to let you know thet. I couldn't eat knowing you didn't. I couln't sleep knowin your not sleeping peacfully in that room. I couldn't think straight because all i thought about was you. Dammit your in my mind 24/7! I need you and i can't afford to lose you. I noticed your all i have. Teynana your the only one that listen to my silent cries as if they were loud.

You give me that closure i need. You make me happy and i can't lose the only happiness left in my life. Mama told me to follow my dreams so thats is what i'm doing. My dream isn't complete without you in it. I want you in my past present and future. I finally found someone i can give my heart to. Teynana your holding my heart and you don't even know it. You stole my heart the moment i Found you sitting alone in st the play ground. I know i never forgot you tee. I thought about you every day the rest of my life since day we got in to it because you told me your were moving.I just wnat you to know, please don't ever do that to me agian. Please."

I noticed now i was crying as he poured his heart out to me. I was practically sobbing over the guy i like in years. I never told anyone and i mostly blocked the thoughts out. When he sat with me that day at school i was so happy to make a freind. All the way to the day i stomped on his foot, called him names and kicked him out of my house and haven't seen him till i made it to freshmen high. He was aleays there for me just never in the right moments. Well this is the right moment and hes here. He's all i have. I could never ask for anything more.

I wiped away the tears becuase i didn't like crying. I sttod from my seat and made my way to Jacob's me fore i knew it i was on his lap my head in the crook of his neck. His arms wrapped around my waist as he pulleed me closer.