Chapter 21: Finally happy

I woke up this moring feeling like a a huge wieght was pulled off of my shoulders. The birds were chirping louder and sweeter than ever before. It was sunny out side and very bright in my awesome pink room. It looked so peaceful in here. Not a sound coming from anywhere through the house. I felt like dancing and singing! The only disk who make me sing is my ' secrete happy songs' disk. Putting it on and turning it up as loud as it can go I  moon walked into thebathroom singing.

'BILLY JEAN IS NOT MY LOVER! SHE JUST A GIRL! WHO CLIAMS I--- AM THE ONE! UH! BUT THE KID IS NOT MY SON-- EH EH!"

 TAKING A SHOWER I SUNG:

' AND I--------- E----- I------ WILL ALLWAYS LOVE YOU------------ I----- WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!'

I dired my self off befoore running in the kitchen took cook. When Wiggle Wiggle came on by Jason Deruelo!

 ' God dammit! woo! yo' botty like two planets! woo! go ahead go ham samitch! Woo! Cauz you know what to do with that big fat but!.... Wiggle wiggle wiggle..( music) Wiggle wiggle wiggle... ( music) Just a little bittle. (music) ching!'

Laughing at the crazy son I danced around and sung like a mad women. I made pancakes, Eggs, Bacon, Sausage patties, Waffles, Dinner rolls, Bisciuts, and Toast. Milk, tropical punch, and orange jucie on the table. I put out the plates and silver wear. Than put the roll of napkins out in the middle of the table when my song came one me. Stay With Me by Sam Smith.

'[Verse 1:]

Guess it's true, I'm not good at a one-night stand

But I still need love 'cause I'm just a man

These nights never seem to go to plan

I don't want you to leave, will you hold my hand?

[Chorus:]

Oh, won't you stay with me?

'Cause you're all I need

This ain't love, it's clear to see

But darling, stay with me

[Verse 2:]

Why am I so emotional?

No, it's not a good look, gain some self-control

And deep down I know this never works

But you can lay with me so it doesn't hurt

[Chorus 3x]'   I sung along to the song swaying back in forth slowly as I swept the floor. This song made me think about my mother and sister and how I wanted them to stay with me.   The next song cheered my up though! My fave song by Iggy ' Fancy'

'First thing's first, I'm the realist (realist)

Drop this and let the whole world feel it (let them feel it)

And I'm still in the Murda Bizness

I could hold you down, like I'm givin' lessons in physics (right, right)

You should want a bad bitch like this (huh?)

Drop it low and pick it up just like this (yeah)

Cup of Ace, cup of Goose, cup of Cris

High heels, somethin' worth a half a ticket on my wrist (on my wrist)