Chapter 20: Sunday

It's finally here.... I can't do this i'm freaking out.

Breathe breathe

"I can't do this..." I murmured.

It was Sunday the day that I to speak at my mother and sister funeral. I zone out alot more now. I think about so much. It's just been getting worse and worse. I spent time with my lil bro trying to get to know him yesterday. He was a really sweet kid.

"Hey Tee, Do I look nice?" Christian came into view.  He had on a black suit and tie with a white long sleeve shirt under neath. He had on dress shoes and his appearance made my room smell like axe. I gave him a sad smile.

"You look handsome." I told him.

"You look beautiful by the way." he told me. I smiled. I had a long silk black dress that Jacob bought me. It was a little plain. I had eyeliner and mascara on with dark lipstick on.

"Your so pretty tee, Lionel was dumb for cheating on you." Avery complimented me.

"Easy for you to say. He didn't cheat on you." I cried.

Lionel was my first boyfriend in 8th grade. He had my first kiss and my first love. He wen out and cheated on a girl because she had let him have sex with her. He told me he did it because he got tiered of waiting on my to have sex with him. It broke my heart I thought I was ugly.

"Tee your beautiful.. .... you look beautiful."  She smiled at me.

"Beautiful  Teynana." Christian said said.  Smiling I grab my things.

"Come I'm sure the limo is here." I said. We walked pass Jacob's room where he was sitting on his bed his head in his hands. He hand on his suit that was also black. His dress shoes were tied and his tie was loosely around his neck. I told Christian to go in the limo  before walk next to Jacob.

"Jake, Stand up." I said . When he didn't move I lightly pressed his chin up so he can look up at me. He had tears in his eyes and he looked as if he was holding them back. "Stand up for me." I said.

When he did so I fixed his tie. Tying it and straightening it up I looked at him as he watched my fingers trace the design on his tie.

"How can you be so strong? You don't look like you even shed a tear, Tee." He murmured softly as his eyes stayed to my fingers.

"Because I have to be strong for people like Christian and the others. I can't afford to cry." I say. He looks at me with sad eyes.

"You can always afford to cry Tee." He says.

"Not me.... Come we don't wanna be late." I walking towards the door.

"Tee." Jacob caught me wrist.

"Jacob please ...no." I say my voice barley audible. He slowly let go of my wrist and I walked into the limo.

*At the Funeral Home*

The first one I met was Keenan, Johnathan and Demetrius. Giving them a hug and a kiss on the cheek I walked inside to greet the rest of my Friends. I gave Lucy, Sunshine, Angel, Keynna, and Andrew hugs and kisses before introducing them to Christian.

"Christian this is Sunshine, Angel, Lucy, Andrew, and Keynna." I say. "Guys this is Christian my little brother." They smile and give him a hug. I walk and take a look at the caskets as my mom and sister stand there looking life less. Me and my sister may have not gotten along alot but there were moments we had together where it  was unforgettable.

"Tee, I just want you to know that your a great big sister and I could have asked for anyone better." Avery smiled at me. She had the prettiest smile. She was way prettier than me.