Chapter 5: It All Just Hurts

When Jacob told me he'll take me home made me feel a hell  lot of better. After second period I walked out of class first and went to my locker.

“ Hey sexy." A voice said behind me. Keenan. The only one.

“ What do you want I'm not in the mood for your bullshit." I say lowly and softly.

“I just wanted to say sorry for the thing that happen with Jacob. I didn't mean it when I called you lonely."

I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever Keenan." say and start to walk off but Keenan hands grabbed mine.

"let me go." I say.

Instead of responding he let his lip crash into mine. When I didn't respond he pulled me closer trying to get me to give up. But, I just pushed him.

"just stop Keenan." I said. He pushed me against the locker and I looked into his eyes as I felt them begin to sting.

"kiss me back Teynana." he said.

“Let. me. go."I said. “ do I need tho spell it out that I don't want you in my life."

“Yes!You!Do!Don't say that to me!" he yelled at me and I felt my skin crawl.

His finger nails pressed deeply in my arms but they didn't stop they got deeper. His hand pushed me harder and harder to the locker as his nails grew deeper and deeper in to my arms. I let the tears fall, why did life always screw me over.

"omg" I half whispered half moaned. I saw Keenan eyes soften and he let me go. I just ran. ran really far to the girls bathroom crying.

I looked in the mirror and saw my ugly reflection. I wiped my tears away when I noticed that I was bleeding. Four scratches. Two in each arm. I wiped the blood and put a bandaid over my cuts. Then I rush to lunch.

When I get my lunch I sit down at my table but no one was there. I looked around and saw Jacob with his friends. When they saw me they yelled for me to sit over there but Keenan was over there so I said I'm good and looked away before they could protest. Then Angel  and Sunshine came over.

“Hey Tee!" they shrieked together.

"HEY!" I laughed.

“Oh my you look gr8 Tee!" Angel tells me.

“you do too! Both of you! sunshine girl looking like Repunzal!" I laugh.

"so you and Jacob going out or nawwww?" sunshine asked.

"naww." I said sadly but quickly try and hide it "but were working together in ms. Miller's class and ms. Averyain's class. and he's gonna be at my house." I laugh.

“ Demetrius and Johnathan coming ours!"

“We're going to have fun!" sunshine states.

“Eeeeeeeeeeeeee!"we all shriek.

Jonathan pulls sunshine away and I just start talking to Angel the rest of the time.

*in jacobs car*

Jacob was driving and I was looking out the window.

I heard the roof slid back letting a bunch if wind punch its way through my hair. I could feel it every once in awhile when he'd glance at me. He turned up the music.

~your out of my head out of my mind

thinking in was born in the wrong time

it's not a rewind

living in a world gone plastic

I kind of like it like it

your out of my league old school chic

your like a movie star from a sliver screen

out of my mind

living in a world going plastic

baby your so classic~

I love this song. I turned my head to  Jacob and I saw he was bobbin his head to the music as he drove mouthing the words to the song. I smiled to my self and joined him. I stopped completely when we got to my house.

I felt Jacob's hand grab mine and I slowly pulled away. Jacob turned down the music and I stood getting out of the car when he parked.

“ Thanks Jacob. now go don't wait for me ok." I said.

“ Why?" he asked.

“Because ok just do it."

“ no."

“ why?"

“ because you keep lieing to me." he spoke very low that my heart started to ache.

“ jacob I'm so sorry. just-"

"get off my lawn you filthy teenagers." a familiar voice said.

I turned my face to see Lucus, my

stepfather, evil face.

“What the hell is going on! Are you Keenan?" He asked.

“No sir um.... that's my older brother. I'm Jacob Brown nice to meet you."

Jacob said.

“ Jacob Brown? I never heard of that name. What did I tell you about hanging out with boys!!!!" my dad slapped me. Jacob rushed in front of his hands up in surrender.

“ Woah was that really necessary!"  He yelled I stood up straight holing my cheek as I felt the redness on them.

“ Yes because she is a slut!" my dad yelled then moved Jacob out of the way. He came next to me and made me finch.

“ You heard me little girl your a slut!" he punched me causing me to fall to the ground. He continued to kick me while I was on the ground. It felt as if I was getting jammed every where with a hammer.

“ DON'T. TOUCH.HER!" Jacob punched my dad that jus made my stepfather even more angry.

My stepfather punched Jacob back really hard then before he could tackle him my dad picked me up from the skin if my neck tugging really hard for me to move smoothly I  his direction. The pain shot through head to toe. I moved in his direction trying to get him to let go of my neck skin. Which wasn't much that's why it hurt so bad. As soon as I stood he drew a knife to my neck and a gun to Jacob.

“ No." I mumble. For fucks sake please don't kill him kill me I deserve to die. Right?

Right.

“ Who is it gonna be sweet babies. you?" he pointed at Jacob who nodded as I forced my head to shake 'no' in protest. “ or you" he pointed his gun at my head in which was really hurting. I nodded for him to just kill me already. but Jacob fiercely shook his head 'no'.

“ baby girl gets to to choose, geek." he sneered at Jacob. “ Make your choice." he said. in the distance I heard sirens. My heart beat sped happily but broke when my life shudder completely as my world fell so quickly.

“up! to late!" my stepfather dropped me shooting me in a un known place quickly turning pain in to darkness. My last thought was it all just hurts so badly. But I deserve to die. I'm ugly worthless and have nothing ahead of me. Jacob now that's a boy that deserves much.

It all just hurts.............

____________________________________

Hey got bored and decided to make another chapter enjoy. The next chapter should be out shortly I'm very much working on it! Thanks guys love ya.........

ps. i will add pictures and videos when I get the chance thanks! DON'T forget to add, vote, & comment!!! tata!!!!!

-love,

Kiki_Fresh_