Chapter 2: Help me...

** Hey people! Sorry my chapters are so short, but that just means I'm going to make lots of chapters lol! I hope I gain a lot of followers! Just stick with me we can do it! Don't forget to comment how you feel! No negative comments plz! ENJOY!** (Edit: Hey there is Kira 5 years into the future editing this wild book. I apologize that my writing was so trash in 2014. Right now my goal is to rewrite, edit and make this book way better while trying to stick to its plot. I'll fix A LOT of errors~ So if you're reading this and you get to parts that aren't edited just yet, I apologize in advance for the confusion. I'll try to edit and finish up as quickly as possible!)

"T!" My mom yelled from down stairs. "There's someone at the door for you!" Someone at the door? For me?  I've only been to school for a week now. The only people who manages to talk to me is Keenan and Lucy. I ran down stair in my pig house slippers and pajama shorts on along with my angry bird sweater. My long smooth legs were out and ready for bed.  Who in the world can be at the door for me at this time? When I got down there I  heard a familiar chuckle. I immediately recognized who it was.

"Keenan?" I peeked my head in the living room where the chuckle came from.

 "Hey!" He said with flowers in his hand.
 "What are you doing here?" I folded my hands.
"Oh..... erm..... I brought you these." He Held out my favorite kind of flowers. "I knew they were your favorite." He smiled light lightly filling my bones with a warm tingle.I grabbed the flowers.
 "How---?"
 "I listened to your paper in English class... So, yeah... Yours the only one I cared to pay attention to." 
  I raised a brow at him. Did he really just come here to hand me flowers he remembered I liked from an 'Get To Know Me' essay in class?
 "Please don't do that brow on me.. ..My Friends bored me so I had no choice but to listen to your crappy ass essay." There's the Keenan Brown I knew!
 "Mmm-hmmm... So I suppose you want me to do you homework or you don't know what math homework is?" I asked.

"What?! No! Baby Girl, can't I just come see you for once." Keenan pouted.

" I told you once and i'mma tell you one more time, I'm not your baby girl." I corrected him. I went and place the flowers in the vest. They were lovely.

"Screw it ! Teynana you're too complicated to please." He said running his hand fiercely through his hair.    

"Thanks for the flowers, Keenan but, what do you want ?" I asked.

"I just wanted to..... You know.... Maybe..... Why do you have to be so uptight? I-"

"Look if you don't have anything to say you should leave. I'm tiered." I said.

"I just wanna spend some more time with you..You know we are friends.... Maybe I wanna know you better. So we can be more than friends." He blushed the tiniest bit. Was he trying to ask me out? 

"Now wait just one minute!..... You better not be playing around-"

"But I'm not playing! I'm serious, I-"

"You know you like any girl! You're Keenan Brown for freaks sake! You can't be serious! I'm not-"

" Maybe this can be different!" He yelled  I waved his comment to the side as if I didn't hear him.

"- not gonna fall for that, Keenan! I know what you do to girls! Specifically poor little virgins! You take away their virginity and they become the latest topic in the school newspaper! I can see my name in the newspaper already! ' Poor defenseless new girl gets her virginity broken by our one and only Keenan Brown!'"

"Teynana it's not like that!-"

"Oh yeah and how many girls have you said that to?!" I don't know why I was feeling so upset. I wanted this to be real If I'm being completely honest. But I just knew the likely hood of this all was just... I was mad at him for being cute heart-breaker.Not only have I heard the stories but I've also seen him in action.

"Fine! I don't even know why I tried! Believe rumors then!" Keenan stormed off, leaving me with my arms crossed. Soon I left for my room  bringing my  flowers with  me. Then I heard a knock at the door.

"Enter." I said at once. The my step dad walked in.

"Hey baby girl, you okay?" He asked. 

"Yeah." I lied. He sat on my bed giving me a whiff of his cigarette smell.  "You smell like cigarettes."  His eyes were blood shot red and I noticed he was probably drunk.

"So?" He scowled at me and I fell silence. He gave me what seemed like a drunk or high smile. "Your such a pretty girl, I don't tell you that much."  He stroked his hand up and down my leg.  Nervously I move my legs.

"Thanks, I guess. where's my mom?" I asked.

"She's gone. That gives my lots of time to catch up with up with you." He stood and for a sec I thought  he was going to leave but he just locked the door. My heart pounded against my throat. David and Avery were both gone and my mom left me home with my step dad.

"Do you know where she went?" I asked trying to stir up a conversation.

"No T, and frankly I don't care. Now..." He said sitting on my bed closer to me now. "Let your old step daddy show you how much he loves you." He said and stroked his hands up my legs the moved slowly goes up my butt. I quickly slapped his hand and stood.

"Don't touch me!" I said loud and stern.
 My stepdad gave a small evil chuckle.

"I know your virgin baby girl," He put out his cigarette and threw it in my trashcan. "I'll take care that for if you trying to get rid of that Keenan boy."  He moved closer to me and I backed up against the wall.

"No I don't wanna get rid of him! He's fine!" I said loud.

HE walked up to me and pushed me by my  shoulders on the wall and I let out a small groan in pain.

"Stop all that lyin girl. I know you don't want him!" He said impatient now. He started to kiss my neck. So I kicked him real hard in the balls.

"Get off of me you!" I sprinted toward the door. As soon as i got the door open I felt a hard hand grab my shoulder and slam me to the wall.  My step day,Lucus, Grabbed me and slung me back in my room . He closed and locked the door shut.

"Don't ever!" He slapped my hard on the face. "Ever!" He punched  me in my eye."Fucking Do that agin or I swear!" He punched me in the stomach. "I swear i'll beat you to death and tell your mom you were beat by a stranger!" He yelled throwing me hard on the floor.

I cried in excruciating pain. "Please just....leave me alone."

He laughed and unzipped his pants. "No." I felt a horrrible pain is what ?I felt inside me. I yelled for help but nobody came. There was nobody there for me. He told me before he left my room after causing serious pain in my lower area that if I told any one he'd beat me to death.

"I promise you." He said wrapping his hand around my neck so that  I couldn't breathe, I felt my eyes roll to the back of my head. "Not one word baby girl.... Not one word."I heard his voice fall into a faint and then  I knew I was dead. I just had to be.

** HeyHey here it's me! Kiki! Hope you love this chapter tell me how you feel! Sorry i'm only writting little by little! But I love you all ThankS! Comment what you'd like to happen next I might just consider it! So Shower me with ideas people what are you waiting for!!!!!**

          -Kiki