Chapter 15: Brave Face...

Teynana'sp.o.v.

It was late when I made it home. 8㏘ is what it said on my phone. I sighed before taking a long shower. I was hot and dirty from all that walking. I wrapped a towel around myself and washed my hair in the sink.  After that I walked out the bathroom with only a towel wrapped around my chest. I saw Jacob sitting on my bed,  his back toward me. When he heard me come out he jumped up.
"Teynana...." He tried but I cut him off.

"I'm trying to dress myself." I said slowly.

"Teynana I just want you to know that that ki-" he said.

" I was think I should where my hair in a bun tomorrow what do you think?" I asked disparately trying to change the subject.

"Look I jus-"

"Oh! I almost for got! brownies for desert!!!" I smiled. I ran and grabbed a bra and a pair of undergarments.

"Tee"
I skipped to the bathroom and put on my underwear and bra. I wrapped my self in a robe and walked back out.
" Just listen to me." Jacob said walking up to me.

"Oh.. Your still here!" I made my voice sound chripy. " That's great now you can help me with some stuff. I was wondering how should I wear my bun on. The right left or center? I have so much trouble figuring out-"  I was cut off when Jacob's lips crashed in to mine. He pulled me close to him by the waist but I quickly pushed away from him.

I Slapped him in the face when I pulled away. My eyes were red and my anger boiled inside of me.

"Teynana dammit I love you! Can't you see it! I-" He yells in frustration

" No,Jacob!!! Dammit there's no love!!! No such thing!!!!" I cut him off.

"Yes there is such thing as love because I feel it when your near. its that increase of your heart beat. Its that thing that tells you that you did nothing wrong. When I can't see the bad of you. It's when I zone out and its like your the only girl for me-"

I cut  him of with and unladylike snort.
"Apparently you weren't thinking that when you we're snogging Victoria's face off!!" I got louder. "When you were by my locker killing an invasion of lipstick and lips !-"

"I THOUGHT YOU DIDN'T LOVE ME THE WAY I LOVED YOU!!! Teynana she told me things that made me wonder if it was true and I started to question myself about it. Every man does tee.-" I cut him off.

"Wrong. Your not a man Jacob. Your a confused little sixteen year old trying trying to figure out what love is. Only to find out that the girl you love feels the same way but you lost all respect, love, and passion the moment you put your lips on another girl. Who so happens to be the devil's bestfreind." I spat out.

"You just don't understand. Teynana I wanted to be yours-"

" DAMMIT THAT'S EXCUSES!!!!If you wanted me so bad why the hell didn't you ask me!?Jacob I thought we had something but obviously we don't. So just leave it alone." With that I walked down stairs with  brave face like nothing happened. My phone starts to buzz in my robe pocket.

"Hello?" I asked walking into the kitchen getting ready to cook.

"Hi. Ms. McKinney. I'm Ms. Dawson and I work with funeral organization. You have set up and appointment to have a double service. I believe your expecting to have two coffins at once. We just want to known when are you free we can start handling some of the service for you. Like making preparations and getting everything situated." she spoke. I sighed deeply holding my brave face.

" Yea.. umm... How about 3 or 4 in the evening I need to got to school." I say.

" That's great I'll add you to the reserved list so we know that you have an appointment. I'm so sorry for your lost Ms. McKinney have a great day." She said and I hung up.