chapter 9: Highway to hell

Finally I can get out of this damn hospital box. Me and Jacob was told we were out cold for a full week. Then the following week we couldn't visit our friends. So now that  this week we can get out I am nothing but happy. The doctor didn't tell me why Jacob was in the hospital tho. They said he'll tell me, so now I have to figure out how I can get him to spill.

Folding up the last piece of clothing I went by Jacob.

"Hey sleeping beauty." He smiled at me making me notice his deep dimples. Did I say how much I love dimples on a human being?!

"Hey skinney minne." I smiled back at him.

Jacob closed his suit cast as I sat on his bed.

"I can't wait to see everyone."  The bed dipped next to me as  he sat down. Our legs brushed causing electric shock to shoot up my stomach.

"Me too, I missed them so much." I smiled.

Jacob looked away deep in his thoughts and I thought maybe it was the time to ask.

"Jay." I whispered. Jacob eyes swooped down to meet mine.

"Yes?" he softly questioned. It was so hard to look away so I didn't. The way his eyes caressed mine caused me to choked up.

"I was ..... well.... I wanted to know... and.... yea so.... ummm" I looked down searching for words. A Large warm hand held mine as Jacob lifted my chin to meet his gaze.

"what is it, tee?" he asked.

" Did.... Did my dad shoot you?" I asked. Jacob let out a hard sad sigh.

" no but I wish he did." he said softly.

"Then--?" He cut me off.

"tee, you were losing alot of blood and the doctor said you weren't going to make it because you  lost way too much. I... I gave 5 pints of blood to u." he said. My eyes grew big as I studied his expression.

"my god jackey." is all I could say. "thank u so much." I pecked his cheek and laid my head on his muscular yet fragile chest when the door opened and the doctor walked in.

"Hey guys. How ya feeling?" he asked smiling with all straight yet white teeth. I smiled and lifted my head from Jacob.

"good." me and Jacob said together.

"great your friends should be here any minute. but while we have a little time we need to discuss sum rules about your health."  Jacob I nod understanding.

" ok so you guys both are still weak from surgery. you guys, don't put to much pressure on your selves it'll take at least a month to fully recover. Here's the rules.

No drinking. No swimming. No wind pressure can be put apon u. that means no fans closed to you in ur sleep. Try avoiding the cold.  Heat flashes, dizziness,and hunger is all side effects to the pills you will have to take all month. Take the pills after lunch breakfast and dinner. you have to eat all three meals. Go a lil low on the sweets. go low on salt. eat lots of fruit. 8 hrs of sleep every night. And exercise little less. I recommend jogging 2 miles every day no more no less. football is a no show untill your recovered I'll right a note. Any questions?" we shook our heads no and he smiled when there was a knock on the door.

When he opened the door they all charged in to me. yelling laughing and smiling they ran to Jacob.

"Go easy guys Jacob is still weak."I smile. When they ease up the door swings open and two officers ask for me and Jacob. We walked out the room to another room much more empty. A man was sitting down his arms crossed.