Chapter12: Just listen to me!

✘✘♂Keenan p.o.v.✘✘♂

I didn't think he'll get that pissed. And Teynana doesn't wanna talk to me either! I fucked up! Things aren't going how I expected it to go! I was just in a real pissy mood because my step dad called and said my mom is in the hospital. I don't know how to tell this to Jacob he's so pissed with me right now.

LATER THAT NIGHT.

Jacob comes home really late but before that teynana's been avoiding me. I just want them to just listen to me. GOSH! I know I was a jerk but dam it I'm Keenan Brown! Operation Asshole is in my genes! I tried talking to here in the kitchen when she was getting a snack and this how the convo went.

EARLIER THAT DAY!

I walked in the kitchen when I saw Teynana playing Don't Touch The White Tiles game.

"Hey." I said causally . She looked up from her game without a look of the slightest interested when she turn her gaze back to her phone.

" Well, uh.... nice weather were having.." I gave a stained nervous chuckle. She stood her cheeks red before storming out of the kitchen. I sighed and ran my hands through my hair.

PRESENT DAY!

We even got into a full on argument that ended up with broken glass and shouting. I swear it was like a dumb scene from some corny chick flick.

EARLIER THAT DAY AGAIN! :/

I walked up stairs to go talk to Teynana. She is going to listen to what I have to say.

I knocked on the door once..

-_-

Twice?

-_-

Three f***** times!?

:/ -_-

I just barge into the room and Teynana jumps up.

"DAMIT LEAVE ME ALONE ALREADY!" she screams.

oh you wanna scream. i thought. I can scream too!

"JUST LISTEN TO ME! TEYNANA F*CK!" I yell louder she walk up to me and smacks the hell out of me that my head snaps to the side.

" You don't deserve to be his brother. He should have a way better brother than you. The sad things is he has so much love for you and you treat him like shit. Your to much of a jackass to notice when someone loves you! You don't deserve anyone's love!"   She spat out at me.

The words were cold, deep, and absolutely true.  The fact that it was there truth pissed me to the bridges. I wanted to slap the hell out of her at the moment but I knew that would be wrong when she is only stating a fact. I'm an ass and it's time I realize that Im not worthy if the rare and great gift called love.

Suddenly I felt so angry! She doesn't know me! She doesn't have the right to judge me or say that to me!!

" You don't know me-" she cut me off.

" I know enough. I know you a cold hearted son of a bitch with a grumpy stick shoved way to far up you ass!" She shot at me.

"You don't know why I do what I do-" She cut me off again only pissing me off more.

"I don't wanna know why you do! I want you to stop doing it!!!"

" WOULD YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LISTEN!!! JUST LISTEN TO ME!!" I yell loudly.

" NOO!!!!!! GET OUT OF MY ROOM AND LEAVE ME ALONE!!" She screams. I grab her shoulders and shake her.

"SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SSHHUUTT UP!"

And ladies and gentle men that is the action that caused Teynana to spiral out of control. She didn't slap me she punched the lights out of me. She went to screaming about all her problems she was holding in. She threw a vast it smashed and hit the wall.

"I can't do this anymore! My life is living hell! My mom and sister are dead! My brother is off in another college somewhere! My lunatic step dad is after me! I want to just kill myself and just leave the chaotic world I live in! It's complete chaos down here! JUST LEAVE ALONE DAMIT!!! LEAVE BECAUSE I'M FREAKING OUT!! i- I don't know what to do!" I  walked towards her but she backs away raising a glass vast.  She takes a deep shaky breath before calming down slightly and speaking. " Keenan Brown, I want you to leave this room. Asap. Before I throw this vast and not regret it." she says shakily looking down. Her index finger is raised in the air and her the vast in the other hand is holding the vast and she's shaking a lot.  He face hidden behind he hair. I sigh and walk out the room. This sucks all I wanted was for her to just listen to me.

PRESENT DAY!

So neither of them is speaking to me all in all the don't wanna listen. Teynana and Jacob left for dinner leaving me to order Chinese take out. They are really pissed with me I don't know what to do.

I JUST WANT THEM TO LISTEN TO ME!!!!

HEY HEY HEY!! I know its really short sorry but I'll do more longer chapters or try and do longer ones!!

;).

vote!

Comment!

Add!!!

And follow plz!!!;)