chapter 6: Heartache

Jacob's P.O.V.

     My heart swallowed my body and blood broke in to my soul. Tear poured threw my eyes. I ran to her as she lied still losing so much blood. I pulled her to me and sat her on my laps her face buried in my chest as blood poured from her chest. It wasn't right on her heart thank god but it was far enough. I move the hair from her face and just let the tears fall. Rocking back and fourth I screamed from the top of my lungs. He's gonna pay to what he's done to her, ima make sure of that. I kissed her forehead ever so lightly still rocking her crying and screaming. Choking in my on salty water fall. By now people called the police and ambulance from my  battle cry. I was beyond pissed. I picked up the gun that was dropped and I raised it to my head.

“if you die I die Teynana." I whispered.

I felt a weak hand touch my skin..I looked down at Teynana.

“ please don't do this." she whispered.

“ that should be me tee. Don't worry I will join you in the clouds. we can dance under the stars you always wanted to see." I said and shot the gun.

*1 hour later*

I thought I died but I didn't. When I pulled the gun my hand was pulled back. I was arrested for an hour because the police thought I was the one who shot Teynana. But when I was clear of that i had to go back to Teynana house to get the crew.

I pulled up and sunshine perked up.

“HEY Ja- what's on your shirt?" sunshine asked.

I turned and walked to the car not looking back to see if they're following.

“ come on!" I yelled. They stood there and crossed there arms so I started the engine and pulled off. I pulled over when I heard screaming for me to stop. They all jumped in the car Keenan in the passenger seat which was not good.

"Jacob where are we going on?" Keenan asked me. I didn't want to answer. I knew that I'd cry and crying in front of Keenan will only make things harder on me. I just couldn't shake the feelings that I wasn't good enough.  It huts so much. I just want to......

"Nigga!" Keenan screams. Man us sitting together is always trouble. Keenan grabs the back of my neck.

"Get the fuck off me!!!!!" I yell. Dam it. I push his hand away but he grabs it again. "stop touching me!"

"It put my hands on whoever! whatever! whenever! And wherever I want!" he yells back then pushes me.

I take all the anger that what happens to Teynana on my ass face big brother. Taking my hands off the wheels I punched him in his jaw.

"OH MY GOSH what's wrong with y'all?!" sunshine yells as I take a punch in the face by Keenan.

"FUCK OFF!" Demetrius yells.

"everybody stop" Angel stops the madness. She grabs my collar pulling me to the back of the car and hops in the driver's seat.

Jonathan starts patting my back as I softly let the tears out. I'm so ashamed of crying in front of people like Jonathan and my brother because they make me fill UN manly like I'm a wimp for crying.

"It's ok jay." Jonathan tries to calm me down.

"Jacob I going to ask you one more time." Keenan said calmly then got loud. "what. the fuck . IS GOING ON!"

“ Teynana dad shot her!!!" I yell unable to stop my tears.

" Jacob it's gonna be okay." sunshine says. Then the whole car gets quiet taking in the information that was given. Then angel finally gets the car under control.

"what?" she turns her gaze to me and the car swerves.

"bae watch the road!" Demetrius screams beside me.

"Angel go to the hospital." Jonathan and sunshine said at the same time . The rest of the ride was quite with soft sobs of sorrow coming from directions all over me.

Finally we reached the hospital and sunshine, Angel, Demetrius, Jonathan, and Keynna all went back to the car after I kissed Teynana's forehead knowing she will not remember.

“I love you." My murmur sadly bounced of the walls and I knew my friends heard. I didn't care that they heard I just grabbed Teynana's hand softly gripping it. After a while when sunshine and them left the doctor came and stood where a red eyed Keenan was sitting with his head buried in his hands and knees.

“ Teynana is in a very deathly condition and I'm here to inform you that she has lost to much blood that I'm afraid she will not make it through the night." his words hammered my world syllable by syllable.

Keenan's head shot up.

“ What? Aren't you the damn doctor?!Do something!"

“Mr.Brown, we have tried-" I cut him off. Me and Keenan taking turns shouting.

“Tried my ass YOU have to do something! YOU CAN'T LET HER DIE!"I yelled.

"Your supposed to save lives!Instead your watching as people slowly die!Your a damn murderer!"  Keenan shouted. I could never agreed more.

"Fine! which one of you doctor degree protester wanna give up blood to the defenseless girl?"

His words slowly replayed in my head as he insulted me and Teynana.

"wait hold on the you asshole in a doctor's office-" I cut Keenan off when I stood in the doctor's face our noses 2 centimeters from touching.

“1.) You don't deserve to be a damn doctor. You are a disgrace to doctor industries. You strode in every room telling people you tried when you don't give a shit about other peoples love ones. Then you have the nerve to call yourself a doctor?" I gave a brutal and strained crackle. “Pity. 2.)Since you wanna be all macho man like and ask if someone want to donate blood? I would could should and will donate all my blood if needed. 3.) Teynana is no where defenseless so I'd advise you to take that back. She might not feel the same way about me but I will fight for her no matter what and I will not have you stand there and insult her. Because when you insult her. You insult me. Now get your 'doctors degree' plain faced ass over there and get your doctor friends and transfers this blood to that angel laying there in that bed dying!"

With that he hurried out and  Keenan had to stepped out. I stepped in the bathroom to change into my hospital gown and laid down in the cot meter away from Teynana's. I would do absolutely anything to see her beautiful smile and comforting eyes.

The doctors came in and immediately started to plug things up and turn things on. I stared at Teynana's emotionless, still, and pale face almost silently begging for her to just magically turn her right color and look at me with those dazzling eyes no one knows I fell in love with. The doctor closed curtain cutting her out my sight and me out of my sad thoughts.

I looked up at the ceiling as they stared to stick needles in my skin.

' I will fight for you.' I told Teynana in my head. As soon as I said that pain shot up my arms. I felt as if somebody just ripped duct tape off my arms then set them on fire as my flesh as they poured lemon juice on it. Yes it hurt that bad.

  I didn't care though. I shut my eyes and thought of the reason why I was doing this. I had to get over my heart break. This massage heartache when Teynana's dad shot her effortless. That added to the horrible pain that reeked my arms. I just let the tears fall.

Mostly because of this..................

This heartache.

Sorry took so long for me to up date hope you loved this chapter. Did I bring you to tears? Did you feel all the emotions? Hope you did!! comment about it don't be shy! Vote, add, comment! I love y'all!