Chapter 10: Sleepover!

Enjoy my sweet eye candies!

~*~

After Jacob found out what was wrong when I had my total bitch fit in my room he said I can stay with him and Keenan at their house. Anyways I decided to call sunshine, we haven't had a conversation in a long time. Sadly when I called the line was busy and Keenan called me.

"Hey my love." I can almost since the smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes.

" What's your reason for dialing this number you haven't called me in like forever?" I said.

"Nice to know you love and miss my calls." he said cockily.

"Actually you don't need to call for some odd reason your always there now state you explanation and purpose." I demanded. Keenan snorted.

"Whatever that means.... Tell Jacob to get his girly ass over here so we can go to the store and get the stuff for the sleepover tomorrow. Btw you coming right? That means by the way, by the way."

" I know wht the hell btw means. And yea I'm coming."

"Good call Lucy, and Sunshine let them know. Make sure they bring Keynna too." He said.

"Okay whatever." I said.

"Look sorry I've been a jerk lately."

"Aren't you always  jerk?" I taunted.

"Of course I'm a jerk but I mean ever more than my jerkish self."

"Is that even possible?" I snorted.

" Loom I'm trying to apologize. I -"

"I DON'T WANT AN APOLOGY!!! I'm tiered of promise that you continue to fucking break okay I'm done!! Keep your sorrys I have a surplus of em!"  I yelled hanging up. God he pissed me off.

"JACOB!!!!" I yelled.

"HUUUUUHH?" He sounded annoyed which I found just adorable.

"Keenan wants you home, asap." I yell.

"Are you gonna be good home by yourself?!" He asked walking into the room.

" I'll be just fine." I smiled. He gave me unconvinced smile before leaving. I texted Lucy telling her about the sleepover when sunshine called me back.

“Hello."She said one the other line.

"Hey." I greeted.

"You called?"

"Yea Keenan said to bring Angel and Keynna to his house for a sleepover tomorrow." I said.

"Yay! That should be fun!" she shrieked through the phone.

"Yea. I have something to tell you." I say to her.

"yea?" she asks patiently. Here goes nothing. I take a deep breath.

" I was kicked out of the house and I'm moving with Jacob and Keenan's house. I have until the end of this week."

“ Omg! why did she kick you out?" She squeals on the phone.

"We're low on some payments and stuff. So she kicked us out. My mom is erm..... on a business trip and my sister is  erm... is by my grandmother so I'm going to be crashing at Jacob's and Keenan's place for a while." I lied. I know, I know I just can't talk about it right now. I I'll tell them Tuesday and I'm going to have there funeral Sunday. but I really don't wanna talk about it right now.