chapter twenty-six

2 Years Later

"Mama", Javier said walking over to me with his hands up.

I turned to him, bent down and sat him on the counter. I was cutting watermelon into slices. I gave him a slice after finishing cutting them up. He began eating the watermelon as I began storing the others away. I left a piece out for me. Once I turned around and Jacob was eating my slice of water melon. He tried to kiss me but I pushed him away, he looked sad and began making puppy eyes. I rolled my eyes and pecked his lips.

Javier began laughing and Jacob turned towards him. Jacob opened his mouth and Javier shook his head, Jacob acted like he was eating Javier's watermelon. Javier began to cry and slap the back of Jacob's head. Jacob sat up smiling knowing Javier would do that. Javier looked at his watermelon, then smiled continuing to eat the watermelon. I crossed my arms at Jacob as he turned to me.

He sucked his teeth. "You still mad?", he asked smiling.

"Still?! I've been mad since I found out!", I screamed at him.

"Come on, I'm sorry", he said wrapping his arms around his waist and putting his head in my neck.

"Get away from me", I said trying to move him.

"I said siento", he said in Spanish.

"really?", I rolled my eyes at him and walked around him grabbing Javier and taking him down from the counter. He started crying and I picked him back up. He had his arms out for Jacob and I handed him to Jacob. Javier put his hands in Jacobs hair and stop screaming and crying. He does this every time I'm mad at Jacob.

Your probably wondering why I skipped to 2 year later, well after I told aunt Keisha I was pregnant she kicked me out as I was expecting. She told me to never come back because I was acting like a whore, then she said "If this gets out to the public I'm turning you in". Now why would I let the public know if I'm wanted in the U.S?

So I moved out and moved to an 3 bedroom 3 bathroom house not to far from Keisha's house. I put it under Jacobs name but I paid for it. Jacob decided to live with me. I didn't ask him, nor did I beg him, he just wanted to live with me. And Javier is pronounced like (Havi-air). Picture of him on the side. I havent talked to Ray since the day I killed Ailani. He's mad at me, he's been sending me straight to voice mail and every time I go over there to collect some of my things, he just mugs me. I don know what wrong with him but he better get over it.

---Rayan---

"Maybe nigga", I said rolling my eyes.

"You know she's worth 2.5 million dollars if you turn her in", he said.

"2.5 isn't much", I groaned annoyed with him.

"I have a plan", he said

"I'm listening", I said really not caring.

"But we can keep her hostage tell the FBI we have her,  but ask for more.", he said.

"That sounds good but who would we have to guard her?", I asked

"Well, let me figure that out just try to get Jacob, Chresanto, and Elijah in on it", he said

"How?", I asked

"Lie, do what ever you have to do, even if you have to threaten to kill them or their loved ones, just do something", he said

"Alright but how are we going to get her", I asked.

"Nigga you ask too many questions! Ill tell you later, but I have to go", he said

"Alright bye Craig", i said

"Bye", he said hanging up.

I sighed and began making up lies in my head.

Sorry for the really short chapter... What do you think Kanai is mad about???