chapter twenty-two

--Kanai--

I swung the front door open feeling the cool breeze hit my body. We had been training all day, and I think that chip kicked in because today he was threatening me about all little things. He even threatened to break up with me, and he was screaming at me like I killed his family. I kept refusing to listen to him, he made me run 5 miles for warm up.

I slowly walked towards the stairs limping every other step. My feet felt like their was a hole in each one of them and they hurt. Now I never realized how many steps my aunt has until today, they looked like 100 when there were only 15. I groaned and began walking up the steps. On the second step I fell to my knees and started crawling, pain rushed threw my body every movement I had made. I got to my room and laid on the bed.

Jacob came in my room sipping on a smoothie that was green. When he saw me he shook his head in shame. "Over dramatic ass.", he mumbled. I shot up off of the bed, grabbing his drink and opening my window.

I walked back a little bit and pulled my arm back. I threw it like a baseball out of the window. I slammed my window shut and watched the cup of green fall into the pool. When I turned around Jacob looked hurt. I rolled my eyes and got into his face. "Over dramatic ass", I said throwing his words back at him.

I walked past him bumping his shoulder and making my way towards the bathroom to shower. He picked me up and threw me onto the bed before I could get to the bathroom door. I landed on my back and before I could sit up and complain his lips were crashed onto mine. He laid my sweaty body onto my bed, my clean sheets, I pinched his shoulders trying to get him off of me so I could take a shower. He pulled out of the kiss and I kicked him away from me and he smirked.

Does this nigga think I'm playing?

I kept kicking then he grabbed my ankle and dragged me to the bathroom I tried to grab anything I could but he dragged me pretty fast, he locked the door ,letting go of my ankle. I got up and turned the water on and started the shower. I turned to Jacob seeing he was enjoying himself watching me undress.

I went for the door knob but her blocked it with his body. Witch was pressed against mine. I turned my head towards him, and stepped back. I crossed my arms and gave him the look. He shook his head and started taking his shirt off, picking me up and setting me on the counter. He kissed me and I began kissing back. He pulled away and looked at me with a worried look.

"I'm sorry okay?", he said pecking me lips.

I sighed. "Get in the shower", I said pointing to it. He pouted and stripped down then he got into the shower. I started stripping down and he peaked his head full of wet hair out the door.

"Can you hand me the shampoo?", he asked. I opened my cabinet and got on my tip toes trying to reach my shampoo and conditioner. Who put it up their anyways? I felt a smack on my butt and I turned around to a wet, naked, sexy Jacob who was reaching over me grabbing the shampoo and conditioner. He smirked.

"Get in there", he said seductively. I got in the shower with him behind me.

---

I was wrapped in my towel and I walked into my room, walking into the bathroom when I saw Ray and Chres was sitting on my bed playing with my Xbox. I pushed Jacob back and he made a confused face. He walked into my room and waved at the boys.  They waved back and looked at me standing in the door way. Ray smirked and Chres left a surprised look on his face.

"Ain't nothing happened!", I said.

"But I wanted something to happen", Jacob mumbled.

"Mmhm" Ray hummed.

"Get the fuck out", I said pointing to the door. They walked out and I closed and locked the door. I rolled my eyes and my phone went off. Jacob answered it cause it was closes to him. I lotion down and put some underwear then my yoga pants on before the phone was handed to me.

"Someone named Ailani (Aye-lani)", he asked confused.

"Hello?", I asked into the phone.

"Kanai? Girl, I'm on my way, Ma kicked me out and I'm coming to live with you!", She squealed.

"Uh-

"I knew you would be OK with it! Come get my bags when I get there, see you in 20 minutes", she said then hung up the phone. I hate when she does this.

"My sister", I said putting my floral Nirvana hoodie on, then laying on my bed next to Jacob. We watched TV for a second before I realized, Jacobs hair was wet. I sat up and pushed him. He gave me a confused look and I ran to my bathroom bringing a towel. I straddled on his lap while I patted his hair dry focusing on the ends where most of the water was coming.

( I changed Kileni name to Ailani because I didn't want all her siblings with a K name... It will make since later)

"You look sexy when your concentrating", he said.

"Your hair doesn't get dry easily.", I said rubbing hard. Making the whole bed shake.

"Bruh they having round 3 up in there", I heard Ray say between the walls.

"Nigga no we not!", I yelled, punching the wall.

"We should", Jacob said. I looked down at him and rolled my eyes.

"How can we have round 3 if we ain't even had round 2?", He shrugged his shoulders. I got off of him and the door bell rang. "I got it! I got it! I got it!", I screamed as I ran down the stairs. I opened the door and my sister walked in, throwing her bags on me and taking her sunglasses off. And I thought she changed. (Ailani on the side)

"I see auntie, upgraded", she said looking around. I called the boys down to introduce themselves.

"Your ugly", she said to Ray, "Your uglier", she said to Elijah, "Your cute", she said to Chres, "But your sexy. I'm Ailani, nice to meet you", she said to Jacob holding her hand out. He smiled and shook her hand. She giggled then turned to me. "Kanai, you didn't tell me you had a hunk of sexiness in auntie's house.", she said walking towards me.

"Well the hunk of sexiness, is my boyfriend. So back the fuck off", I said threw my teeth getting into her face. She backed away and rolled her eyes.

"Anyways, wheres my room?", she asked.

"Bitch the couch", I said not wanting to tell her about the extra rooms. She counted the boys then her face lit up.

"There's still one more room", she said running up the stairs opening doors till she found the empty room. "Bring my bags, bitch", she said. I rolled my eyes and grabbed her bags. Jacob stopped me and grabbed the bags himself carrying them up the stairs like they were nothing when there was probably 800,000 pairs of clothes in each bag.

---Jacob---

"Here you go", I said as I sat her bags in a corner. She bit her lip once I turned around looking at me with her index finger on her cheek. I furrowed my eyes brows and tried to walk past her. She pulled me back and pressed her body against mines.

''If she makes you mad, I'll make you happy", she whispered in my ear. I pushed her away from me and looked at her in disgust. I walked out of her room and walked to Kanai's room where she was sitting on the bed playing a game on her phone. She saw me at the door and put her phone down. She then picked her phone back up to check the time.

She stared at me as I stared at her. She started wiggling her eye brows. I laughed at her and went over to her laying between her legs, kissing her neck. She giggled and pushed me lightly. I looked at her and she look up at me like she was thinking. She kissed my lips and pushed my hair back.

"I love you", I said

"I love you more", she said

"I love you even more", I said smiling kissing her cheek.

Comment! Vote!