chapter twenty-three

--Jacob--

Its been exactly 4 months, 3 days, and 16 hours since Ailani has been here and she's been flirting with me the whole time. I don't tell Kanai because she hasn't done anything outrageous. Ailani's birthday is today and she chose to go to the club. We always going to the club. So it wasn't anything new to us.

We all sat in the kitchen listening what she wanted for her birthday while eating dinner. Kanai sat in the booth ,in the kitchen, close to me and her position went from relaxed to tense when Ailani asked for something from her.

"The only thing I want from you Kanai is, a night with J", she said raising an eyebrow smirking. I know Kanai ain't going for this.

"Hell Naw! Fuck Ray, you can even see how big he is, nigga got exposed.", She said.

"I would like that and how you know?", Ray asked smiling.

"Instagram, and all your fans already know they got pictures", She said shrugging.

"Uh no, Jacob is someone I would want kids with", Ailani said. Kanai started to get up but I pulled her back. The boys were beginning to get up when she started getting up, Ailani backed up against the refrigerator startled from Kanai trying to pounce on her. Kanai calmed down crossing her arms and made her way upstairs. Her sister looked guilty and followed after her.

"Kanai we can get tattoos if your OK with it, you know for my birthday.", she said from the bottom of the steps with a worried, guilty look on her face. Kanai stopped moving and turned to her.

"Fine", she said with an attitude walking down the steps. She walked past Ailani bumping her side and she sat in my lap. I wrapped my arms around her waist as she laid her head on my shoulder.

Ailani smiled and walked back into the kitchen acting like what just happened never happened. When she saw Kanai sitting on my lap she smirked and walked a little closer to us. She put her hands on her hips and walked over to us. "Y'all have sex yet?", she asked. Before I could say something Kanai decided to speak.

"Yea, why?", Kanai said blunt and rude like. Ailani smiled and grabbed Kanai's hand. "You have to tell me all about your first time with details", she said dragging Kanai up the stairs. I looked back at the boys and they shrugged. Ray was smirking at me.

"I ain't the only one happy for y'all, and you said I was being over dramatic.", he said.

"Desiree's coming over", Roc said like we cared. We all groaned and Roc looked up at us especially Ray like he was going to kill him.

"Ugh, you having that damn hood rat over here, you nasty as fuck. She probably gon steal something, hide y'all shit!", he said imitating a ghetto ratchet girl. We started laughing at Ray and I laughed even harder when I looked at Roc getting red.

---

---Kanai---

(Outfit on the side)

We walked into this club that didn't have a name. It looked like an old WAL-MART, I instantly spotted the tattoo bar on the inside. I grabbed Ailani and ran threw the crowd towards the tattoo bar. The line wasn't long so we were waiting. Once it was my turn I chose 3 different tattoos.

I got a zipper down the back of my right leg, one inside my pinkie finger that says promise, and a crazy dragon on my left hand. Ailani got a heart with a lion inside of it with a crown on top, on her lower back. I decided to pay since it was her birthday and she wanted to drink. I sat down at the bar next to her and we waited for the bartender to come over.

"How may I help you ladies?", he asked.

"2 shots", Ailani said.

"No, actually Ill take a water", I said. He nodded and walked away.

"Why don't you want a shot", she asked me.

"Every time I go to the club I get drunk, and Jacob didn't appreciate it the first couple of times", i said

"Oh, besides that one night", she smirked.

"Yea", I said.

"You have a lot of respect for him", she said gulping down her shot.

"Yea, I guess", I mumbled.

"Lets go dance.", she said as she ran into the dance crowd. I put my drink down and tried to go after her, but she got so lost in the crowd so I decided to stay at the bar to finish my drink.

--Rayan--

"Bruh, Jacob is so wasted", Roc yelled in my ear.

"Hell yea, I don't think we shouldn't had pressured him into drinking so much.", I said.

"Ya think", he said. He pointed over to Ailani and she was grinding on some girl. I laughed and joined the crowd in a dance.

2 hours later.

I spotted Ailani and Jacob dancing together, I ain't gon say nothing because they havent gotten far. But I decided to keep an eye on the two. She stopped grinding on him and turned around she kissed him and began rubbing on his body. She grabbed his hand and they started walking threw the crowd. I began following them till Ailani saw me following them and she lost me in the crowd. I sucked my teeth regretting not pushing people to the side. I went back to Roc telling him what just happened.

"You know they have to many rooms to look and you cant go back there without a girl, so just let it go that's Kanai's problem.

--Ailani--

I grabbed Jacobs hand leading him to the back rooms. I found a room and instantly locked the door. I began kissing him, he kissed back instantly. I know I shouldn't be taking advantage of Jacob but Kanai wouldn't let me get a piece of what I want so Imma take it. Our lips synced with each other while I asked for a entrance. I slammed my tongue into his mouth and the kiss got rougher. I pushed him onto the bed and began undoing his belt.

"Ooh, Kanai wants it", he mumbled. Wait, does he think I'm Kanai?

"This is Ailani", I said feeling on his body. He groaned.

"No, stop your..... your pregnant", Jacob mumbled.

"No I'm not who told you that?", I asked

"Kanai", he whispered.

"I ain't pregnant! She is", I said getting mad, that he was getting the wrong information. I decided to ignore it and try to enjoy my moment. I went back to kissing him, and he began raising my dress.

I gave yall 2 chapters, because I havent been writing lately! Im so sorry about that! NOW I KNOW THEREIS MORE THAN JUST 12 PEOPLE! I NEED MORE LIKES AND COMMENTS!!! Is that too much to ask??

It only take 0.3 seconds to like and 5 seconds to comment. I dont want to be like other people setting a limit like 12 comments and 15 likes for the next chapter because I aint like that. But I might have to if I aint getting no love!!!