chapter twenty-one

"Hey Jacob before we go can we try the pass out challenge?", I asked Jacob as I ran towards him as he walked towards the door.

"Whats the pass out challenge?", He asked turning my way, with one arched eyebrow. I pulled my phone out and showed him Dangers' pass out challenge. "Hell, yea I'm ready to see you fall like a tree", He said.

I looked at him confused, "A tree?", I said bluntly. He nodded and I looked out into space like there was an audience. "The Fuck", I whispered and ran up the stairs to get Ray, EJ, and Chres and told them that I was about to do the challenge and to record it.

I kissed Jacob then stood against the wall, Jacob stood in front of me and the boys pressed record. I was smiling as I bent down and started taking in 30 deep breathes and releasing them. I then sat up and Jacob put his hands on my heart tilting his body away from me so he could press harder. I started feeling numb and my eyes fluttered back as I blacked out.

--Jacob--

I let go of her once she dropped her head. Her body lifelessly fell to the side and she was mumbling something about pregnancy and her arms began to shake. I rushed to her side and started shaking her, feeling panicked as I just killed my girlfriend. I don't know what I did wrong? The boys were laughing still recording then she woke up. She furrowed her eye brows at me and pushed me away.

"Who the fuck are you, all up in my damn face?! Mother fucker move! ", she yelled standing up pushing . The boys stopped recording and slowly stopped laughing. She saw them recording and she charged at the boys. Ray first.

She punched him square in the jaw and then she flipped him over by taking his hand and throwing him over her shoulder. He groaned once he hit the floor. She punched him one good time and he was unconscious . Chres had his hands up to fight, Kanai smiled and Chres took the first swing. She caught his punch and twisted his arm till he was crying. She elbowed his ribs and then punched him unconscious.

"Was this suppose to happen?", I yelled panicked, not knowing what to do.

"No, she was just to forget what just happened then wake up and still remember everything before she passed out", EJ said before she punched him. She came towards me and drop kicked me. I fell face first. She climbed on top of my back and grabbed my arm.

"What the fuck just happened!", I yelled.

"Well, you was in my fucking face", She said as she tightened her grip on my arm.

"Ahh! I'm sorry, let go! It hurts", I yelled about to cry.

"I know", She said nice and bubbly, then kissed my cheek, letting go of my arm and standing up.

"Nai, you had me thinking you lost your memory", I said standing up.

"You should have seen how scared you were", she said laughing. She went into the kitchen and got a big bowl water. She poured it on the boys and they instantly woke up. Once they made eye contact with her they quickly crawled away from her, and ran up the stairs tumbling over one another. She turned back to me and smiled. "Lets go practice", she said hold her hand out for me to grab.

I grabbed it, and she tilted her head to side shaking a couple times like there was water in it. She let go of my hand and pulled something out of her ear. She looked at it and showed me. Her hearing aid was broken.

"Oh my god", she said putting a hand over her mouth.

"Its OK, we will get you another one", I said

"No, No! Jacob I can hear out of my ear", she said jumping up and down. She hugged me and I laughed at her excitement. " I can hear out of my ear, I can hear, I cant hear!", She yelled like a toddler, skipping to the car. We got in and began to drive to headquarters. I showed her the video and she laughed.

"So what did you mumble on the way down, something about pregnancy", I asked her. She shot her head towards me looking confused.

"Pregnancy?", She asked. She looked confused and angry. "Oh yea, Kileni is pregnant", Kanai said smiling.

"Who?", I asked.

"My sister", She said not making eye contact with me.

Sorry...

I had yall waiting forever!!! Imma update next week because this chapter was hella short. Also, I aint getting as much love as I used to..... So please like and comment if you havent!!! At least once.. please. Tell me how you feel about this chapter...

HAHAHAHAHAHA- Its not funny...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA- Its not funny, Okay?!