chapter twenty-eight

--Kanai--

"Where are we going again?", I asked Jacob as I made sure I looked good in the mirror.

"Arizona", he rudely said. I turned to him, scrunching my face up.

"Stop acting like a girl on her period, before you get knocked in the fucking head!", I semi- yelled, rolling my eyes, he's been like this since I got out of the hospital.

"Sorry", he said fixing his face, Why would he say sorry? Normally he would just ignore me and keep driving. I got a call from Kayla and I instantly answered it. She sounded as if she was crying. "K-Kanai", she said sniffling.

"Yea? Whats wrong?", I asked in a worried tone.

"Someone shot Dre, a-and he's dead", she said. My heart began to speed up, my hands got sweaty, my whole world went into slow motion, everything she said was muffled, I was in  zone. A zone full of fear, shock, a heart rending feeling. Hot, salty, burning tears left my eyes as I was in that zone.

"Whats wrong?", Jacob asked concerned.

"Dre, He-he's dead", I said. He confusion on his face became calm which bothered me, a lot.. "Did you know he was going to be killed?!", I screamed at him.

"Hell no! How would I know that he was going to be killed Kanai, I'm just trying to process what you said", he yelled focusing on the road. I could tell he wasn't processing anything, he knew something I didn't! I let it go and wiped my tears. Dre wouldn't want me crying, he would want me trying to find the nigga who did it. So I sucked in my tears and stared out the window thinking of Dre's enemies while "Pretty Bird", By Jhene Aiko played in the background. I began to fall to fall asleep dreaming about my thoughts.

---

The dark sky stars shined on me when I shot my eyes open. I looked over to Jacob to see he was sleeping peacefully. His phone lit up and Ray text him but in order to see it you had to unlock the phone and I didn't feel like trying to guess. I looked out the window and we were parked in a vacated parking lot.  I turned back to Jacob and kissed his forehead. I grabbed my phone and decided to get on my secret account on Facebook.

I was so focused on my phone it slipped out of my hands and dropped on my face. I heard Jacob laugh and I turned to him. I punched his arm."That's not funny it really hurt", I said rubbing the bridge of my nose.

"Your face! You were like", he said making a face. I let a tear slid down my face making it seem as if I was going to cry.

"K-Kanai I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that", he said worried wiping one of my fake tears. I began laughing. I wiped the rest of my fake tears and laughed in his face. He laughed with me till it died down and we were staring at each other.

"I'm ready to see this one", he said pointing to my stomach. I began shaking my head. "What?", he asked me.

"Just the fact that I met you 3 years ago and I'm already having your second child", I said

"Amazing isn't it?", he said smiling. I smirked and scooted closer to him. I slowly fell back asleep.

---

The morning light shinned on me as I felt shaking. I slit my eyes open the freaked out when I was totally awake. Jacob chuckled as he got out of the car. I looked up at the building that was in front of us. Is this a hotel or a house because its too damn big for 2 people. I got out the car and saw Jacob grabbing the bags and struggling. "Wanna help?", he asked. I turned towards him and grabbed my 3 bags from him.

"Weak ass nigga", I mumbled.

"What waz it?", he asked like GodDamnZo off of vine.

I laughed "nothing", I said beginning to go upstairs to get situated.

---3 days of vacation

I sat on the side of the bed as Jacob looked at me like he was guilty of something. Then he walked to the bathroom. "What you do?", I asked him, smiling, knocking on the door.

"Nothing, just know that I love you", he said sounding like he was crying.

"Jacob, open the door". I said lightly knocking on it. I could hear sniffling. "Jacob open the door!" I yelled now banging on it.

"Kanai just can you go get me some water? Please", he said, This nigga better not be crying about some damn water with his lazy ass. I walked downstairs to the kitchen to make him a healthy smoothie instead, cause he loves the way I make the smoothies, maybe it will lighten his depressed soul. Once I walked in Ray sat on the counter looking down at his lap messing with something on the side of him that I couldn't see.

"Oh hey, what are you doing here", I said as my face lit up from seeing him. He looked up from his lap and looked at me.When he moved to get comfortable, he didn't just have a disgusted, mischievous, immorality look on his face but he had my golden gun.

From seeing he had my own gun I gave up trying to find my other because I carried my gold gun with me everywhere. He pointed the gun at me locked and loaded. I groaned loudly and looked down to get him off track, I viciously grabbed the gun from the barrel twisting it out of his hand.

I turned it towards him with my finger on the trigger, "Are you stupid? Don't fuck with someone who's on a higher level than you! Nigga I don't know if I should kill your ignorant ass", I yelled at him. Is this why he's been so distant and evil. Who fucked with his mind?

I could see a figure in the corner of my eye pointing a gun at me, I turned to see Jacob pointing my other loaded gun at me. "Y'all playing a joke aren't y'all?", I asked smiling.

Jacob shot me in the leg. I instantly dropped my gun and grabbed my leg. The pain was 10x worse than giving birth. It was unbearable. I've been shot multiple times before, but that chip must have been like an ultra ibuprofen, because I normally didn't feel anything but a little pinch. I began tearing up but i quickly wiped the tears not trying to show a sign of weakness.

I looked up at Jacob to see him staring at me with the gun pointed at me with no emotion. "Does this look like a game to you?", he asked coldly twitching his nose from pure anger. I turned to Ray and he also had his gun pointed at me, smiling. I shook my head. "What did I do to y'all? Huh?", I asked.

"Shut up", Ray said pulling me up off the ground, pushing me towards a black van and pushed me in. I looked to see other girls were tied up in the vehicle sitting next to me with rags over there mouths. They stuffed a purple bandana in and around my mouth. Wait, I knew these girls. Danger, Phoenix, and Autumn. I looked around and saw Javier in some girls lap playing with a toy. The girl wasn't tied up like the rest of us.

It was Ailani.

New Chapter comming soon! Comment what you think!!! VOTE!