chapter five

Guilt ran over my body making me move as if I had chills. Normally shit like this brushes off of my shoulders but, this time its different it wont go away like it hurts. I feel like his soul is killing my body and the difference is that I cant do anything about it.

Once I got home everybody was sitting in the living room. "You forgot to turn off the water, so I did it", the boy with the afro said. I took a glance at him before running upstairs to the room I was staying in and saw that everything was untouched nothing out of place.

Crying is considered losing control in my book—so much that my body decides to not obey you in the face of the fact. When my voice jumping across the octaves, as my hands shook. My breaths began to become short and shallow as I walked closer to my bathroom. I walked over to the mirror where he wrote me a good morning note on the mirror before he left to "see family". My tears fell from my eyes like the dam in my eyes finally broke. I sat there staring at the cursive letters letting the tears fall down my cheeks, towards my chin.

After crying for a while I sat up and stared at my "Rudolph the red nosed reindeer" looking ass wiping my eyes as they began to itch from the salty tears. I stood up sniffling as I choked back the rest of my tears. I felt drained and dehydrated but feeling a little better. I realized it was 10:38pm and I decided I should go for a swim. I grabbed my towel off of the bed and walked downstairs.

Everyone was in the living room staring at the TV, I bowed my head and tried to walk past them but having flip-flops on really didn't help. They turned around and looked at me all of them had a look of fear or anger written on their faces.

"Why don't you tell us about how Khalil is doing", My Aunt Keisha said pointing fiercely at the TV. A news reporter appeared in the TV talking about the prairie me and Khalil were just at.

I glared at them, rolling my eyes and walked towards the backyard where the pool is. My arm was grabbed before I could take a step. I snatched my body around and looked at my aunt, she looked furious.

"Another one?!", she yelled at me.

"I had to", I said under my breath.

"No you didn't!", she yelled obviously hearing me. I looked behind her and everyone looked scared of me besides afro, he looked disappointed.

"He was going to turn me in", I said directing my eyes back towards her. She slowly let go of my arm and shook her head as she went upstairs.

I blinked then walked towards the pool taking first my shirt, then shorts, taking my hair out of the ponytail running towards the deep part of the pool and diving in. I swam up to the surface and went under the rock cave she had installed when I was 10. I pressed my back against the rock and looked at the boys jump in the shallow end of the pool, threw the waterfall.

I saw a figure go under water and under the waterfall. All I know it is a boy with hair. He rose and was facing the waterfall, he giggled and covered his mouth. He started walking backwards until he bumped into me, he screamed and I pushed him under water. He came up and gave me an evil look. I rolled my eyes and pushed him out of the waterfall. "I was here first", I said

"Well Im here now", He said coming back in the waterfall.

"Your so fucking annoying", I said crossing my arms.

"Okay and?", he asked smiling coming closer to me. I rolled my eyes and moved to the side when he tried to grab my waist. "You know I like you, unlike everyone else who is terrified of you".

"I know more about you than you think", I smirked when he said that. "No one does, not even my mother", I said laughing then began walking out of the waterfall before he pulled me back by my arm. I twisted around planning to slap him but her caught my hand and pulled me into him making my lips connect to his.

I pulled away looking at him like he was crazy as his smirk turned into a smile. I felt so violated but I kind of like it, but Im not telling him that. No, wait I didnt like it and he's a pervert.

I grabbed a handful of his hair and pushed him under the water holding him there. He tried to get my hand out of his hair and even tried to put his whole body under the water. Once his motions began to slow down I let him go and lifted him up. He coughed up water looking at me in fear.

"I dont know you, you dont know me. Have you ever heard about an impala running to a lion and trying to date her? No, cause guess what the lion is hungry for a kill and will kill the impala. Do you want that to happen to you?", I asked as he shook his head fast. "Then dont do it again.", I said leaving the waterfall.