chapter seventeen

"Move, I'm trying to watch TV", I said coughing after I tried to kick Jacob out of the way. I took a day off because I was sick, Jacob was taking care of me, then this nigga got sick so now we are both sick laying up in this empty house while the boys went to rehearsal. "Move!", I yelled making it more of a scream. He turned around and looked at me like I was crazy.

"I know you not yelling at me", he said putting his hand on his chest. "What if I am", I asked smirking sipping on my Arizona ice tea. Then making a nasty face as the liquid burned going down my throat. "Then i will tackle you", he said jumping on me. "Nigga I'm sick", I groaned trying to turn to my side. "You got me sick so were going to be sick together", he said kissing my cheek. "Eww that's nasty, you sick I'm sick and you kissing on me.", I said smiling just at the fact that he kissed me even though we sick. " I really don't care", he said getting under my covers and cuddled with me. I tried to push him away but he held onto me tight, its too hot for this. I gave up and ran my fingers threw his hair while we watched Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones.

Jacob screamed when the boy grabbed his grandmas hand and cracked the egg. I jumped even though it wasn't a scary part. He laughed and I punched him in his side. My door opened and Chresanto stood there. "Aye nigga", I said "Hey, but I came in here to use some entertainment.", he said. "Why aren't you at rehearsal", Jacob said rudely. "Why aren't you", he asked sitting on the end of the bed. "Move!", I screamed at him. He got scared and hoped off the bed and walked to my lounge area which was in front of my bed  and sat in one of my  grey  chairs.

Jacob went to sleep on me before the movie could end. He was lightly snoring. How is he going to  say he doesn't like people who snore? But he's snoring. "Nai start packing your bags, you have to come home!", my mom yelled busting in my room. Jacob jumped in his sleep while slowly opening his eyes. "Bitch, you got me fucked up if you think I'm going with you", I said. "Why I thought you wanted to come home?", she asked confused. "When did I ever say that?", I asked her."Anyways, me and Keisha already agreed that I was taking you", she said turning towards the door.

"Bitch get the fuck out of this house, I don't know who the fuck you think you are! ", I yelled, she turned back around and her facial expression was guilt and only guilt . "Don't be acting like yo ass wasn't just telling me what I was going to", I screamed at her getting up, forgetting Jacob was next to me so he woke up and grabbed me, then took the gun from under my pillow and threw it towards Chres. "Let go", I yelled at him. "no you need to calm down", he said pulling me towards him, then laying on top of me with all his weight. I still struggled to get from under him.

"I see your little boyfriend is holding you down, we are leaving first thing in the morning", she said turning and leaving. Still trying to push Jacob off of me I got tired so I stopped and took a breathe for a second. "Are you going to calm down.", he asked me in my right ear where my hearing aid was. "No", I said. "Then I'm staying right here.", he said. "Aye Roc put the gun somewhere", he said talking to Roc. Then he turned his attention back to me. "Are you going to calm down and cuddle with papi", he asked. I nodded and he slowly got off of me and I jumped up and tried to run towards the door, he stopped me by grabbing my leg and pulling me back towards him. I turned belly up as he got back on me.

"See now I thought you said you were going to be calm", he said looking at me in the eyes, smiling unsure. I started laughing at the fact that he pulled me back. He laughed with me, then he got serious and just stared at me. "I can do this all day if I have to", he said looking down at my body. "Ew, y'all nasty", Chres said coming from the bathroom. "OK, now take my gun out of the drawer because your not slick", I said to Chres turning my head up looking at him, he went back into the bathroom and got it out of the drawer then put it in a chair on the other side of the room. I looked back at Jacob. "Fine Ill be good.", I said, He nodded then got off of me, slowly.