Late Breakfast

"Please daddy, make me feel good," you begged as you pouted your bottom lip at him. "Make me feel good like you always do. Make me cum around your cock and let have me tighten around you,"

Tyler stares wide eyed at your comments, mouth slightly agape as he watches you smirk from below him. "I love how deep you can get inside me, it makes me even more wet just thinking about it...please daddy? Fuck me like the slut I am?"

"I can do that," Tyler said with a smirk. "Top of the bed," he instructed.

You obeyed, crawling up to the top as Tyler made his way around the side of your bed while you lied there naked. "Hands above your head," Tyler reached over, grabbing your right wrist and tying it up to your headboard, repeating the same action with your left wrist. Your stomach tied up in knots, completely vulnerable to anything he wished to do to you. Tyler just stood there at the end of the bed, eyeing you up and down as he bit his lower lip.

"Sorry I stare...it's just that you're so fucking pretty," he said, your cheeks growing hot at the compliment.

Tyler climbed onto the bed, pushing your legs open as he positioned his length at your core.

"Hey da-daddy?" you mumbled out shly as you stared up into his eyes.

Tyler lifted his gaze from your crotches to acknowledge you speaking. "Yes?"

"Can...can we try um...my other spot?" you asked with flushed cheeks and a small smile. Tyler's   eyes lit up, a grin plastered to his face as he nodded.

"My little whore," he teased as he leaned over you to place a kiss on your nose.

"Suck," he commanded as he lifted his fingers to your mouth where you happily obliged. Swirling your tongue over his fingers, you covered them in spit before he pulled them away and reaching down to your ass. He slowly circled his finger over your bud, leaning in to kiss you as a way to ease the discomfort before he slowly pushed a finger in you. You gripped at the ropes holding you to the bed, eyes clenching shut from the feeling.

Tyler pulled away from the kiss, "You doing okay?" he asked softly.

"Y-yes," you said. "Another,"

Slowly he pushed in a second finger, your back arching at the sensation while he scissored his fingers to loosen you up. "Shit," you groaned out as he began to pump them in and out of your hole. After a few minutes of adjusting, you told him you were ready. Tyler reached over to the nightstand, popping open a cap of lube before coating his length in it. You sucked your bottom lip in anticipation as you saw him ready up for you. He positioned his throbbing cock once more before you, this time at your other hole. Tyler hummed as he slowly pushed his tip into your ass, you grunting as he stretched you out while pushing in further.

"It hurts daddy..." you panted, "...please, don't stop," you spoke through gritted teeth.

Tyler felt fire coarse through his veins at your statement, starting to pick up his pace as he thrusted in and out of you. You moaned out as he started to speed up his thrusts, holding so tightly onto the ropes that kept you in place that your knuckles were a bright shade of white.

"You are mine," he growled as he slid in and out of you, your breath hitching every single time his hips thrusted against you.

"Fuck Tyler !" you cried out. He moved his hand down and slipped his fingers in and out of your soaked core with the rhythm of his cock as it slid in and out of your ass. You threw your head back, a warm pool of warmth forming in your stomach at the dual sensation.

"Daddy, I'm so close,"

"Ask for permission," he said in a husky tone as he watched you bounce up and down off of him from his forceful hip thrusts against you.

"Please, Ty" you begged, "need to cum~ "

"My sweet little slut," he groaned as he reached his hand down to your throat, cutting off your air flow. "Cum for daddy,"

As if on command, you clenched around his fingers and cock, screaming out his name as your eyes screwed shut while he too orgasmed inside of you. He grunted as his load filled you up, you grinding down against him to help aid him in his orgasmic high.

"Shit, baby girl," he panted as he slid himself out of you. You sat there, still tied up, panting and regaining your breath from the incredible orgasm Tyler managed to achieve within you. He fumbled through his bag he'd brought, pulling out a light pink item with a glitter bottom piece. Tyler smiled once more as he got on the mattress, leaning himself over you before sucking gently on your nipples and making you moan out. He quickly popped the butt plug within you, making you gasp as he did so. He chuckled as he lifted himself up off of you, reaching to both sides of the headboard and untying you from the restraints.

"You're gonna keep that in until the end of tonight, understood?" he said in a firm tone.

"Yes daddy," you whimpered as you sat up and felt the plug move inside of you.

"Does that feel good, princess?" Tyler said with a smirk as he watched you stand up.

"Not as good as you daddy," you said with a grin.

"Oh, kitten, you'll never feel anything as good as me," he said, reaching his hands around you and gripping your ass cheeks in his hands firmly.

"Round two once we come back home," he ensured, nibbling lightly at your ear. The thought of Tyler having his girlfriend walking around all day with his cum plugged inside of her turned him on more than anything words could describe.

"I can't wait," you said excitedly as you slipped on a skirt and crop top with the words "KITTEN" across your breasts.

Tyler walked over after having slipped on his skinny jeans and boxers, licking your neck before sucking a deep purple hickey on the side of your neck and making you moan.

"What was that for?"

"I own you. I control you. You belong to daddy." he said in a growl, holding your jaw in place to make dead eye contact with him.

"Y-y-you own me...you con-ntrol me...I belong to daddy," you repeated in a stutter with doe eyes.

"That's right. The world will know, too, with that mark on your neck," he whispered before placing a rough kiss on your swollen lips.

"Finish getting ready, baby doll. We gotta go meet up with the guys and Debby, and we're already late," he said with a light tap on your bottom before walking downstairs. You stood there in a lust filled haze, unsure how someone could be so dominate, gentle, and loving.

What am I gonna do once he's gone tomorrow? you thought.   

***