Say It Again

Walking towards your dresser, you went to reach for a pair of panties before Tyler stood up and grabbed your waist, pulling you onto him as you fell onto the bed. Both of you giggled as Tyler turned your head so he could kiss your cheeks with multiple pecks.

"Awh jeez," you said laughing. Tyler flipped you onto your back, poking at your sides and making you erupt with laughter as you kicked your legs up and down.

"Stahhhp!" you cried out in hysterics from the tickling.

"This is what you get for bein' such a bratty little girl last night," he said as he continued making you laugh.

"I'll be a good girl I promise! Just stop I can't take anymore tickling!" you begged as you gasped for breath from lack of air.

"Oh, so you want to be treated like a big girl?" Tyler asked, stopping his playful ways.

"Yes," you said while crossing your arms against your chest and nodding.

Placing his middle and index finger in his mouth, Tyler coated his fingers in spit before circling them around your wet entrance. Your breath hitched, back arching as he slid them inside of you and hooked his fingers.

"Do you see how easily I can get your body to respond to me?" Tyler growled while he twirled circled on your clit with his thumb. Yet another moan escaped from your lips in a makeshift response.

"That's because you belong to me, little girl," he responded, making no haste in pumping his fingers in and out of you. The sound of your wetness sloshing around his fingers filled the room behind pants, moans, groans, and heavy breathing...until your phone rang. It was Ben, probably wondering where you two were at since you had agreed to make plans to do breakfast with the group.

"Stop," you said to Tyler while trying to get your phone. He pinned your hips down, not allowing you to break free from his hold.

"I don't think you want me to stop...your wet little cunt can't lie," Tyler said lowly. "Say it again and I'll stop.

There was only utter silence behind the phone ringing, with Tyler smirking as he continued fingering you. "I didn't think so," he hissed. His fingers pressed against your sweet spot, continually scooping his fingers into you and sending you over the edge.

"g-gonna cum," you whined out as you felt the warm sensation grow in the pit of your stomach.

"Cum for me, beautiful," Tyler said, adding pressure onto the circles he traced onto your clit.

"Shit Ty!" you cried out as you orgasmed from him fingering you. Your eyes clenched shut, mouth agape as you screamed out in pleasure. Tyler continued pushing in and out of you as you rode out your high before pulling his fingers out of you and sucking them clean.

"I love it when you do that," you said with flushed cheeks at him licking you off of his fingertips.

"I love it when you do this," he said, lying flat on the bed and gesturing for you to sit on his face.

You grinned, straddling his face in between your thighs.

"Don't be shy," he said, grabbing your thighs and pressing you flush against his face as he licked you up and down. You groaned out, grabbing the headrest to gain leverage as your legs shook from the current and past pleasure Tyler inflicted on you. You rolled your hips against his mouth, Tyler letting out a groan from underneath you. Taking his hands off your hips, he started palming himself through his boxers and slipping one underneath you, sliding a finger once more into your core while he sucked on your clit.

"Oh God," you panted from above him. Tyler looked up, watching your breasts bounce up and down as you rocked back and forth on his face and watched as your sounds of pleasure tumbled from your lips. He moaned into you from how hot it was, feeling your weight against his face get heavier as you grinded against his tongue that lapped your wetness up that were spilling from your entrance. Taking his finger out of your core, he circled it around your asshole, slowly pushing his finger into you and making you cry out from the sensation of him now fingering your ass.

"Daddyyyy," you groaned out, grabbing onto your breast and toying with your nipples while you felt Tyler wrap your pussy around his tongue while he pushed it in and out of you. Picking up the pace, you bounced yourself up and down on both his finger and tongue while you came undone on top of him. Tyler groaned in ecstasy as you squirted, not even knowing you were capable of doing such a think. He lied there with an open mouth smile, licking up your juices that sprayed from within you as he continued moving his finger in and out of your hole.

"Tylerr, st-stop," you cried out as your nails dug into the headboard in an attempt to not totally collapse onto his head. He removed himself from underneath you, wiping off his face that your remaining squirt covered. Falling down onto the bed, your legs shook violently from the overwhelming orgasm. Tyler watched and chuckled as you gasped for air from the wind that was knocked out of you from such pleasure.

"That was so fucking hot," Tyler said, rubbing his clothed and throbbing cock against your thigh.

"I've never done that before," you said, wiping your sweat soaked hair from your forehead. "I'm so sorry, I didn't think I would ever-"

Tyler placed his hand around your throat, biting his lower lip while staring into your eyes as he hovered over you. "I've never tasted a better whore in my life," he growled in your ear. You yelped as he slammed his hand down against your ass, pressing down on your throat and choking you.

"You promised in the shower you'd take care of daddy," Tyler started, grabbing your hand and placing it on his bulge. Your eyes rolled back at the feel of his cock, palming him through his boxers while he bucked his hips against your hand. You let out a small muffled gasp from his grip, holding onto his colorful forearm. His lips changed to a smirk as he let go of your throat, trailing them down to tug at your nipples once more and making you emit a pleasured whimper. You ground your hips down against his leg that was pressed against your core, trying to hint that you wanted him.

"Please daddy," you begged out as you pulled his length out from his boxers and pumped him. You rolled his tip in between your fingers, him throwing his head back at the feeling to his flushed part.

"I like the way you say please little girl," he groaned. "Say it again."

***