Restaurant

"Everything okay?" Josh asked, standing by the doors of the restaurant.

"We're great! Isn't that right, Y/N?" Tyler asked as he stared down at you with a grin.

"Peachy," you said as you patted away at your sweat glistened forehead.

You three made your way into the fancy establishment, taking a seat at a table of easily twelve people.

"You look gorgeous," Debby said with a smile.

"You do, too! I love your dress. You both are such a sharp couple," you said with a grin. Debby blushed, kissing Josh on his cheek.

The waiter came around quickly enough, asking what it was everyone wished for drinks.

"I'll take Rosé," you replied when it came time for your turn.

Oh no I'm not 21 pleasedon'taskformyi.d. pleasedon'taskformyi.d.

"Yes ma'am, and for the gentleman?"

What? Why didn't you ask for my I.D. ? Do I look old? Asshole.

"Wine?" Tyler asked as he stared into his menu.

"I've never had it before and he didn't ask for my I.D.," you pouted.

"You're upset about that?" Tyler laughed.

"Do I look old?" you asked nervously.

"Oh baby girl, no. You do not look old. If anything, you managed to look more beautiful than ever," he said, turning to kiss your forehead and flicking the vibrator inside of you back on.

"So, so, so beautiful," Tyler whispered into your ear. Your breath hitched as you gripped onto the menu, leaving indents from your fingers grabbing it so tightly.

"So, what's everyone's favorite movie?" Josh asked, everyone from around the table answering.

"Y/N?" Debby asked, with you being the last to answer.

"I'd have toooo say-" you tried racking your brain to find a movie and also not make a sex noise, "fuck," you said under your breath (but also loud enough for everyone to hear and gasp at the vulgarity from the setting you were in).

"Y/N." Tyler said in a stern voice.

"Little Mermaid," you quickly blurted.

"What was that, again baby? I don't think everyone heard you," Tyler teased. You glared at him, clenching your jaw.

"LittlE MERMAID," you groaned out.

"Is she...okay?" Brendon asked as he looked at you with a furrowed brow.

"I need to go to the restroom," you said, scooting your chair back. Tyler grabbed onto your arm as you tried to flee.

"Don't you dare take it out," he whispered into your ear.

You nodded, rushing to the restroom as you locked yourself in a stall, completely being overwhelmed by the orgasm occurring in between your legs. You reached for your phone, texting Tyler.

you: please turn it off!

Suddenly, the device quit buzzing inside of you. You sat there breathless, leaned up against the cold bathroom stall trying to re-gather yourself. Someone entered the restroom.

"Are you okay?" Debby asked from outside the stall.

"Y-yes," you said in a pant.

"What's wrong? Do you need something? I can grab you something," Debby said in the most gentle tone. You walked out of the stall, completely white and smeared with yet again another layer of sweat.