Dressing Room (cont.)

Tyler stopped what he was doing to reach over and grab your phone, not even giving you an answer as to what he wanted. You smiled and opened up your camera, snapping a shot of him in between your bare legs in the Victoria's Secret dressing room. His arm was positioned up against your clit while his other one wrapped around your thigh. It was the hottest shit in the world. You captioned it, "got some Tylernol for my headache 😜" and posted it to your Snapchat story.  

"Done being a little attention whore?" he teased from behind you.

"Yes, daddy," you answered with a smirk, rocking your ass back towards him and shaking it ever so slightly. He bit down on your thigh, making you jump.

"Don't fucking move," he ordered, digging his nails into your thighs.

"I promise daddy," you answered, clenching your jaw shut from the slight pain.

Taking his finger tips, Tyler grabbed your folds and spread them open, exposing your sopping wet core and making your clit more visible. He took his tongue and kitten licked your clit, the feeling unlike any other from it being so openly exposed with him spreading you open.  

"Is everything alright?" a sales associate asked from behind the door.

"Yes, I'm doing great," you said, which hey, you weren't lying.

"Does it all fit okay?" the woman questioned again.

Tyler took the opportunity to cram three fingers inside of you, making you grit your teeth to try and avoid moaning out from the sensation.

"Yesssss,"

  "Like a god damn glove," Tyler whispered against your core, only loud enough for you to hear.  

"Alright, well if you need anything just let me know," the woman said before walking off.

"You son of a bitch," you griped.

"Excuse me?" Tyler asked, stopping what he was doing to look over at you. You pouted from the loss of him licking and fingering you.

"Nothing," you said, trying to hide what you just said.

Tyler pulled your hair, tugging you against him before choking you. 

"Don't you EVER fucking talk to me like that again you little whore, got it?" he said, pinning your arms against your stomach. Your insides felt like flames with how dominant he was, it turning you on beyond what you could ever imagine. You grinded your ass against his legs, not even giving a response.  

"I said, got it?" he hissed, his grip on your throat being tighter than ever and making you lightheaded. You gasped for air and only then did he release you from his grip as you gasped for air, lightly coughing.

"Yes daddy," you said looking up at him.

"Knees. Now." he said, pushing on your shoulders to shove you to the ground more quickly. He whipped out his dick, pumping it a few times before pushing your head onto him and making you take in his full length.

"If you want to misbehave, you're going to be punished. Make your mouth useful for once and cut that fucking attitude you always seem to try and have with me." he said, thrusting his hips as he fucked your mouth. You gagged out quite a few times, tears beginning to form in your eyes as they fell down your cheeks.

"Such a pretty sight of my favorite little girl," he said in between groans, tugging on your hair as you hollowed out your cheeks and bobbed your head up and down on him. You stopped for air and pumped his cock, dropping yourself down to suck on his balls which made him moan out from the pleasure.

"Fuck Y/N, you're gonna make me cum," he said through gritted teeth.

You pulled away, still jerking on his cock before you opened your mouth and stared up at him, hoping he'd get the hint. He did, and it drove him over the edge. Cum spewed from his dick, landing in your mouth and over your face as he slapped his tip against your tongue. Tyler reached down after coming down from his orgasmic high and lifted you up by the armpits, smashing his lips against yours which were glazed with his seed.  

"I fucking love you princess," he said, smiling into the kiss.

"I love you too daddy," you said grinning, taking your fingers and wiping the cum off your face only to suck your fingertips off to taste him.

"Jesus, you're such a cumslut," he teased while giggling.

"Your cum slut, daddy," you said, leaning in to kiss him and biting his bottom lip.

"Here, take this," he said with a smirk, handing you his shirt from underneath his hoodie to use as a cum rag and wipe off your face.

"So...I'm guessing you're not getting this set of lingerie?" he asked laughing, hearing it tear as he helped you out of it.

"Nope..." you said, still adding it to the bundle of clothes you were buying since his cum was on it.

"Your total is $498.12" the sales associate said after ringing up all the items.

"Oh my God, Tyler that is too much," you said, reaching over to stop him from swiping his debit card.

"Pocket change, baby girl," he said, leaning over and kissing your forehead.

"Awww, that's so cute," the sales associate said with a smile.

"I love your music!" another associate chimed in.

"Thank you!" he said with a light hearted smile and tone.

"...Now, what do you say, princess?" Tyler asked in a low growl, but loud enough for people nearby to hear.

"Thank you, daddy," you smirked as you interlaced hands and walked out with multiple bags of lingerie, additional pep in your step to show off to the women in the store. Tyler glanced over his shoulder to see numerous women watching you two leave, utter shock and jealousy showing on their faces. He could only help but laugh as he stared down at you, knowing the dirty little secret you two partook in during your dressing room session.

"What are you so giddy about?" he asked, heads turning as people noticed who he was.

"IIIIIIII have Tyler Robert Joseph's cummmm on my face and noooo one else doesssss!" you sang out while skipping and smiling. He rolled his eyes and laughed out loud at your words. 

"Not for long, we've gotta make sure to get cleaned up for the party," he said smiling.

"Yep, I know. Let's go drop by my place so I can shower and get all ready," you said looking up at him.

"Alright babe." 

"Oh, and Ty?" you said looking up at him with a twinkle in your eye.

"Yes, princess?" he said, swaying his hands with yours as you skipped alongside him.

"You taste good," you said giggling and licking your lips.

Tyler smirked and rolled his eyes, his face flushing at your comment.

"Oh but sweet pea, You must have never tasted yourself," he said swooping you up into his arms, gripping your ass in front of everyone in sight. "...and believe you me, daddy needs his fix."

"Then why didn't you continue in the dressing room?" you questioned.

"...because brats need to learn their lesson on when to shut their fuckin' mouth," he said, smiling. 

***