Next Time, Just Ask

Waking up the next morning, your head was pounding. Tyler greeted you by walking into the bedroom and handing you yet again another glass of water and a Tylenol.

"How you feeling, kitten?" he asked, lightly rubbing your back.

"Like shit," you groaned, holding your aching head.

"I figured as much," he laughed.

"That wine is dangerous," you said, throwing a pillow over your head.

"I would say so. Do you remember what happened last night?" Tyler asked.

"Sorta, kinda, not really." you said with a small smile.

"You ate Debby out," he said while smirking, which you saw as you sprang out of bed.

"WHAT!" you screamed out.

"Yep, in front of all of us," Tyler laughed.

"I ATE DEBBY DUN OUT AND I DON'T EVEN REMEMBER IT!?" you said in utter shock, running your fingers through your hair.

"Seems like it from what you just said," Tyler said, walking to the bathroom and turning on the light.

"and you and the guys just thought it was okay to not stop us!?!" you said, anger beginning to rise.

"Debby is in to chicks, and she likes you. I don't think we thought much of it," he said from the other room.

"What if I wasn't in to girls? What if Debby wasn't okay with it? What if I wasn't okay with it!?" you hissed, walking behind him into the bathroom.

"Well, I suppose you're right..." Tyler said, hanging his head low.

"Oh my God," you said, running over to the toilet to throw up.

Tyler stared over at you, hearing you heave and vomit into the toilet. He made his way over to you and held your hair back, whispering it'd be okay.

"Do you need me to get you anything?" he asked, nabbing some toilet paper for you to wipe your mouth off with.

"I need you to leave me alone," you said, still hunched over the toilet.

"I'm sorry, Y/N." Tyler said, walking over to excuse himself from the restroom and shutting the door behind him.

I cannot believe him. What if that was considered rape for Debby? We were drunk! Not even in the right mindset and Tyler, Josh, Alex, and Ben had the audacity to sit there and watch us get it on in front of them. I've got to go make things right with her.

After cleaning yourself up from puking, you threw on Tyler's robe and walked over to Josh and Debby's hotel room. Knocking on the door, you felt knots forming in your stomach. What if this ruined everything between you two? What if this ruined everything between Tyler and Josh? Oh God, what if this caused Twenty One Pilots to break up as a whole ?

Debby opened the door, slightly stepping back in surprise as she saw it was you.

"Hi..." you said, looking at the floor.

"Hey," she said. It didn't seem like she was that hung over from the night before. Lucky.

"I...I'm so sorry. I was drunk, and-"

"It's okay," she said with a smile.

"What?" you asked, looking up to meet with her gorgeous eyes.

"I said, it's okay. I'm not upset over it," she said, motioning for you to enter their hotel room.

"I don't even remember it happening," you said, messing with the string that held your robe closed. Josh sat on the couch, watching T.V. while eating cereal.

"Me neither really. I mean, I'm not angry with you. We both weren't in the right mindset. I'm not ashamed of us doing it though, I mean I felt like you and I were friends," she laughed.

"I didn't think we'd become that close so quick though," you said, lightly laughing but only out of nervousness.

"I mean I was cool with it," Josh laughed from the couch.

"Shut up. I cannot believe you allowed us to do that in front of you!" you scolded.

"Don't worry, I've already discussed that with him," Debby said glaring over at him as Josh returned his gaze to the T.V.

"I'm so embarrassed," you admitted.

"Of what? Us doing stuff?" she said, eyes slowly filling with what seemed to be of hurt? Betrayal? You weren't quite sure.

"No, them watching. If we're being totally honest, I only dreamed of getting with someone as gorgeous as you," you rambled on.

"She's pretty beautiful, isn't she?" Josh said smiling and looking over.

"I'm not done being mad with you, Mr. Dun," you said.

"I'm sorry, Y/N." Josh said as he made his way over to you, standing now in front of you.

"I mean...it's just kinda fucked up. Watching two girls go at it without them even giving consent," you said staring at the ground once again.

"If it helps...you're gorgeous too," Josh said with a small smile.

"Gee, thanks," you said, rolling your eyes.

"It will never happen again, and I truly am sorry. I fucked up and cannot say enough how truly apologetic I am," Josh said, almost in a whisper from feeling defeated.

"...I accept your apology..." you said looking over at him, his face seemingly lightening up from hearing those words from you. Tyler made his way into the hotel room behind you.

"Tyler, I'm sorry for what I said. I accept your apology too," you said, feeling guilty for accepting his best friends apology first over your own boyfriends.

"Do you mean it?" Tyler said, looking up with guilt still filling his chocolate eyes.

"Yes, I do," you said, walking over to him and placing a small kiss on his cheeks.

"But both of you," you started, Tyler and Joshlooking over to make matching eye contact with you. You made your way over to Debby and wrapped your hand around her hip, her doing the same with you.

"...if you want a show from us, next time, just ask." you said, turning to kiss Debby on the lips. It left the two boys in shock with their mouths on the floor.

"Will do," the two boys said in sync. The room filled with laughter as you all made plans for what to do that day. Apparently Brendon from Panic! At the FUCKING Disco had a party that night across town ironically, and you four decided to attend. Now came the part to find what to wear.

***