One, Two, Three, Four

Walking back in to the hotel you made your way up to Tyler's room. You wrapped yourself up in blankets as you made your way into the bed for the night.  

"...and just what do you think you're doing, kitten?" Tyler said smirking at you as he stood by the side of the bed.

"Going to sleep? What do you mean?" you asked.

"Last time I checked..." Tyler grabbed your ankles and pulled you towards the bottom of the bed. "I wasn't done with you yet."

Your eyes grew wide, thinking back to how he mentioned he was gonna make you cum endlessly tonight until you were over sensitized...you didn't think he'd go through with it though. It felt amazing to know a guy wouldn't stop making sure his lady would orgasm though, and you loved the fact he did so.

"Tell me, how many times did my little slut cum on the bus?" he asked in a low tone.

"Twice, daddy," you muttered.

"I'm not satisfied with that number. We're not stopping until we hit double, better yet, triple that number. And that doesn't include the two you already managed to do yourself," he said, running his fingers up your shin before he grazed them over the mid section of your thigh.

"...and if you back talk, it's an additional five. Got it?" he said in a growl.

"Yes, daddy." you replied while blushing.

"You're gonna count them each time and thank me for them, too." Tyler said as he stood over you. "You're gonna realize who the fuck you belong to now," he said with a sinister smile and small wink. It could've made that count as orgasm number one from how fucking hot it was to you.

Pulling you to the end of the bed, he slowly pulled off your shorts from your waist and rubbed your bare clit, causing you to let out a low moan from the feeling of him touching you.

"No panties?" he questioned, you replying with a small giggle and blushing.

"Such a naughty whore for daddy, I love it," he said lightly smacking your core, making you jump.

He slowly kissed up your thighs, gently sucking each kiss so as to leave light purple marks on every spot he touched. As he made his way up your thigh, he placed a few light kisses on your clit. Usually Tyler was pretty rough so to feel such a light sensation was a bit odd, but good nonetheless. He wrapped his arms around your thighs and pulled you closer to him as he ran his tongue up and down your folds, as he slowly pushed a finger inside of you. You arched your back at the sensation, with Tyler picking up his speed.

"Fuck," you moaned as Tyler looked up at you. He slipped another finger in, pumping in and out of you harder this time while simultaneously sucking on your clit. You reached down to grab his hair and lightly tugged, making him moan into you. A warm sensation started to grow in your stomach, and Tyler knew you were about to cum from you tightening around his fingers.

"Aw, is my little kitten close?" he asked lifting his head up as he continued, curling his fingers up at the last moment to hit your g-spot. It sent you over the edge as you came, him watching every second of you twitching underneath him and loving the site.

"Oneeee. That was amazing, thank you daddy" you said in between breaths, while reaching up to kiss him. He gave a sloppy wet kiss before sucking on your bottom lip and pulling away.

"Not as amazing as cleaning you up after cumming for me," he said, moving himself back down to your core as he shoved his tongue inside you, making you almost scream from the feeling after having just came seconds earlier.

"T-Tyler ohh my G-" you couldn't even finish your sentence it felt so good. He grabbed your hips again and shoved you down onto him, making his tongue go deep inside you as he licked up every last inch of your insides. You began rocking your hips against his tongue as started getting that same familiar feeling from only a few minutes before.