Dressing Room

Walking in the doors of the mall, you made your way towards the nearest shop. Tyler followed behind you, grabbing onto your hand and interlacing his fingers with yours.

"Hey babe?" he said.

"Yes, Ty?" you said smiling and looking up at him.

"Buy whatever you want. It's on me." he said, leaning down to kiss you on the lips. Your face flushed at the gesture but you felt bad making him pay for it all.

"Oh Tyler no, you don't need to do that," you said smiling and fiddling with his fingers.

"I'm serious baby girl. Come on, let daddy take care of you," Tyler said with a smirk.

You giggled at the nickname, going along with his request of letting him spoil you.

After about 30 minutes of strolling around in the mall, you picked out a light pink plaid skirt and a white long sleeved shirt that fit you nicely. Tyler loved the outfit, saying you looked cuter than ever in it.  

On your way of leaving the store you (may or may not have totally intentionally) walked by Victoria's Secret

"What's in there?" Tyler asked jokingly.

"Wanna find out?" you flirted, tugging on his hand and running into the store.

Lingerie lined the walls with outfits ranging in dollars from $20 - $200.

"Pick out whatever you want, I to make sure my daddy is taken care of," you said winking at him. A smile plastered his face as he walked around, eyeing everything in sight.  

"What about this?" "Or this?" "How do you feel about this babe?" he asked like a kid in a candy store.

"Whatever. You. Want." you smiled, kissing him on his grinning cheeks.

After Tyler picked out about 20 different sets of lingerie, you went back into the dressing room to try on a few you were unsure of size wise. Within trying on the first one, instantly you were stuck. Fuck. How the hell am I supposed to get out of this thing. Looking at the price tag, the set was over $120, and you weren't about to tear it without even buying it.  

"Um...associate?" you called out, hoping to have one of the employees come and help untangle you from the mess of lingerie you were currently trapped in. There was a knock at the door, to of which you said for them to come in. Oh, Tyler.   

"I...um..." you muttered. Tyler laughed at the predicament you were in.

"Don't laugh! Help me," you whined.

"Alright, alright. Hands above your head," he said smiling, reaching to what you thought was going to be the top you had tangled over you. Nope, it was your hands.   

Tyler pinned you up against the dressing room wall, leaning in close to your face where you could feel the heat of his breath against your cheek.

"So, you think it's okay to suck me off in front of my best friend and multiple fans in the parking lot of a club, huh?" he hissed. You felt shivers send up your spine at him anytime he dominated you, but this time it was public.

"Yes," you smirked, pissing him off even more.

He reached his hand up to your throat, cutting off air flow. You lightly moaned as his grip tightened, him almost breaking out of character to smile.

"You little slut," he said in a whisper. "You just think you're so fucking cute being a little whore, don't you?"

"No, daddy," you muttered out in between breaths.

"Bull shit!" he spat, unpinning you from the wall.

"Bend over so your ass is towards me, and face the fucking mirror. I'll make sure you see just who is in charge. It's always the bratty ones like you who need to learn the hard way." he commanded.

You positioned yourself like Tyler told you to. You weren't sure just what the hell was about to happen but God you were ready for it. His hand smacked your ass, h a r d. You let out a low gasp from the feeling being as you were totally unprepared for it. Tyler chuckled before repeating the action, this time on the other cheek. 

"What's pain without a little pleasure for my princess, hm?" he said, as you watched him from the mirror drop down to his knees and position himself in between your legs.

"Who made you this wet?" Tyler asked, running his fingers up and down your folds.

You groaned, biting your bottom lip in an attempt to muffle the sounds so as to not have anyone else hear nearby.

"I said," Tyler reached over and smacked you even harder than the first time, making you yelp. "Who made you this fucking wet?" 

  "Y-you did daddy, you did," you mumbled.  

"That's right, kitten," he said, using his tongue to lightly swipe up your folds and collect the wetness that managed to seep onto them from your core. You clenched your fists as they were propped up against the wall. There was something about seeing his body in between your legs from just the mirror that was debilitating. His tattooed arm rested against his leg, and it wouldn't take a genius to realize who it was that was eating you out.

"Ty?" you asked quietly.

"What is it princess?" he said as he positioned his thumb over your clit and began gently rubbing.

"Ooh," you moaned out. "C-c-an I take a p-pi-cture?" you asked quietly.

***