My Toy

"Get dressed and grab your keys," he ordered in an angered voice.

"W-why?" you stuttered in worry.

"Y/N, I swear to God..." he said through gritted teeth.

You quickly slipped on clothes, grabbing your keys and booking it to your house with Tyler. He slammed your car door shut, stomping up the steps towards your room while you trailed quietly behind him.

"You wanted to make an ass of yourself. Now get the fuck in here," he demanded as you walked into your room and sat on the mattress. Tyler ripped your shirt off alongside all your other clothing without saying a word. His eyes were dark, filled with lust and anger.

"Stand up," he said in a growl. Grabbing your torn top, he wrapped it around your wrists, securing them tightly behind your back.

"Safe word?" he asked lowly with a smirk, giving one final tug at the make shift restraints.

"Red," you whispered.

Tyler nipped at the skin on your neck, making you whimper at the feeling. You heard him unbuckle his belt, quickly pulling it off and holding it in his hand as he circled around your exposed body.

"You've had quite the attitude today, pet," he said as he gently brushed the leather article across your bum before cracking it down against you.

"Fuck!" you groaned as you arched your back and clenched your fists.

"What do you say?" Tyler hissed as he cracked another whip down against your ass.

"Two! Th-hank you, daddy,"

Tyler repeated the gesture once more, this time tears stinging the corner of your eyes from the pain. He wasn't holding back and it was made very evident.

"Three, thank you da-addy," you sighed as he rubbed his hand over the sensitive area.

Tyler placed a rough kiss on your lips, biting down on your lower lip so hard you could've sworn he drew blood. You moaned into the kiss, parting your bottom lip and letting him slip his soft tongue into your mouth as he smacked his bare hand against your ass once more.

"F-f-four," you said with a clenched jaw. "Thank you daddy,"

Tyler walked to your nightstand, grabbing your sleeping mask and placing it over your eyes.

"Can you see anything?" he asked in a hush tone.

"No, daddy," you replied.

"Perfect," he said, pushing you to where you fell against the bed. You heard him open your nightstand drawer, beginning to rummage through your multiple sex toys and weird trinkets. Your cheeks grew hot as you were almost seemingly embarrassed by what all he saw you had.

"God, you're a kinky slut," he said as he grabbed a few things from your drawer.

"Your kinky slut," you said proudly with a smile.

Tyler couldn't help but let out a low chuckle, walking back over to you as you sat there with your ass up in the air and hands still bound together. Tyler placed a kiss on your bright red marks that covered your bum, then placing a rough bite down on your left cheek. You groaned as you pushed yourself against the pillow your head lied on. Tyler kissed the fresh purple mark he'd just left, slowly kissing his way towards your hole (and I don't mean the coochie one).

"Tyler what are you doooooooooooo-oh God," you moaned out as Tyler circled his tongue around your asshole, a new feeling you'd never experienced before. He slipped his mouth over you, flicking his tongue and pushing in. You gripped the bed sheets. It felt like fucking heaven.

"That feel good princess?" he muttered from behind you. You nodded as he watched you squirm underneath him. He grabbed the belt once more, slapping it across your skin and making you yelp.

"Words, pet," he growled.

"Yes, sir. It feels so good," you cried, small tears falling down the sides of your cheeks.

"That's what I thought," he said, popping the cap of what you assumed only to be lube.

His finger circled around your asshole, him slowly pushing his finger in. It hurt, since you'd never been eaten out especially not fingered before in your ass. Your jaw clenched along with your eyes, yet your body naturally grinded down against his finger to gain more friction. You groaned as he pumped in and out, pain turning into pleasure as you adjusted to the sensation. Tyler added another finger, making you whimper as he scissored your hole and stretching you out.

"Doing okay?" Tyler asked.

"Yes," you mumbled.

"I figured a whore like you would be able to adjust," he said, adding a third finger which made you cry out in pleasure. Tyler began rubbing slow circles on your clit, the dual sensations making your head throw back from how good it felt. You were already wet from being so turned on by both dominance and stimulation which he quickly noticed. He removed his fingers from both areas, making you whimper from the loss of touch.

"Such a needy little thing," Tyler said with a smile that you couldn't see. He removed your mask, allowing you to see finally, but still kept your hands bound.

"On your back," he said. You followed his command, looking at him in curiosity as to what his next move would be. He smirked as he re-grabbed his belt, wrapping it around your upper thighs and tightening it so you couldn't move your lower half. Tyler reached into your nightstand and grabbed your vibrator, taking it and tucking it underneath the belt where it was held in place against your core. He flicked the switch to ON, with it buzzing against your clit and making you a mess of moans.

"I should shower..." Tyler said, placing his fingers under his jaw to act as if he was thinking.

"Don't you dare..." you said with pleading eyes.

Tyler hovered over you, gripping tightly onto your nipples and twisting them as he watched you gasp for air. "I'll do whatever I want with you," he hissed. "You're my toy, and I'll use you as I please. If I want to leave you a moaning mess, I can." he said, biting and sucking even more hues of purple along your neck and down your collarbones. You whimpered as you saw him strip down and walk towards your bathroom door, turning on the light and slouching a towel over his shoulder.

"and if you cum..." he said, biting his bottom lip as slipped into the bathroom, "you'll only wish I went this easy on you."

***