I'm Yours

"Hey that's Tyler Joseph!!!" someone yelled from the crowd of people waiting in line to get in the club. You smirked, knowing they caught sight of you up against him, his cock visibly seen pushing against his jeans from you.

"Tyler! Tyler!" another person yelled.

"You said no one would notice," Tyler said panting as he ran from the crowd with you still on him.

"Not my fault you're famous and so fucking hot," you said as he placed you on the ground, you fumbling for your keys as you pressed him up against your car, kissing him like it was your last night on earth. Taking your hand, you palmed Tyler through his pants making him moan into your lips.  

"I can't wait any longer," you said, dropping to your knees within the club parking lot, tugging at Tyler's zipper. He couldn't believe how much you wanted him, how much you craved him. You unbuttoned the top of his jeans, pulling them down past his thighs before licking and kissing him through his boxers.

"Quit being a tease, Y/N," he said. You remembered him pulling the same stunt on you, and enjoyed seeing him all pent up with sexual frustration. You licked along his length, still fully covered by his underwear. His cock was throbbing so much you could feel it as your tongue brushed against it. You gently toyed with his tip, it driving him crazy.  

"Tyler?" you heard a voice say in the distance. It was Josh.

"Get up!" he whispered in a panic to you, reaching down to grab you.

You shook your head as you pulled him free from his boxers, his dick springing up and hitting his stomach. You stared into his eyes, sticking the tip of your tongue out as you pressed his cock to it. You trailed it along the vein that ran up his cock, starting from the bottom of his shaft to the tip. His mouth hung wide open as you went about with your ways. Making an attempt to get you up as Josh made his way closer, he reached for your hair. You knew how to get him going, so you wrapped your lips around his length and started bobbing your head. His attempt to get you up failed as he stood there tugging on your hair in the heat of the moment rather than to make you move.

"What are you doing?" Josh asked as he approached the opposite side of the car, unable to see you from being on your knees. Tyler turned to face him but you kept your mouth locked on him, sucking even faster as he attempted to respond to his best friend.

"I'mm jussst waiting on Y/N. Ugh!" he grunted as he finished saying your name, mostly due to you shoving every last bit of him down your throat.

"Are you okay?" Josh asked, starting to move towards the side of the car both you and Tyler were outside of.

"Sssstay theeeere," Tyler said, him gripping onto the roof of the car his eyes rolling into the back of his head. He bucked his hips causing his cock to ram into the back of your throat unexpectedly. You let out a slight gag to of which Josh faintly heard.

"I'm gonna go look for Y/N," Josh said with a furrowed brow. "Are you sure you're oka-"

"fUCK! YES!!!" Tyler groaned through gritted teeth as he grabbed you by your hair, slamming you down and face fucking you right then. Tyler panted, "I'm oooooo-fuck!!-ing-kay" he attempted to say to Josh while he shot his load into your mouth. You looked up at him with your jaw hanging open. He broke his gaze from Josh to see you sitting there showing him your proud mouth full of his cum. You over dramatized you swallowing enough to where Tyler could hear you gulp. It made his knees buckle. "I'm yours," Tyler whispered as he cupped your jaw while staring down at you and smiling, you returning the same facial expression. 

^watch this gif the entire way through

^watch this gif the entire way through. you're welcome once more. 

"...wut" Josh asked with concerned plastered over his entire face, his tone matching the feeling.

"Oh, uh nothing. Hey! She texted me that she's on her way out," Tyler lied. Josh nodded and waved Josh goodbye before making his way back in to the club. He told Tyler he'd take an Uber back to the hotel. Josh didn't know what the fuck was up but almost didn't want to know.  

  You waited until the coast was clear before standing up and brushing off your knees. Tyler leaned in to you and placed a slow, passionate kiss on your lips. It was intimate and filled with emotion, causing you to blush uncontrollably as your stomach fill with butterflies. Continuing to kiss, he placed his hand on your hip, your hand naturally rested itself on his tattooed forearm. A solid 5 minutes had gone by, and the atmosphere was still filled with that of love as you two continued making out. The mood faded as a group of young adults walked up to you both, asking for pictures with Tyler and autographs. Tyler didn't want to shoo them away, so he followed along with their requests. The fans made small talk by stating how much he meant to each of them, telling him which song was their favorite, and so on. You stood beside the car on the other side, your arms resting on the hood of the car with your head supported by your hands as you watched it unfold. A smile plastering your face at how much of an inspiration he was. An idea popped in your mind from seeing the fans wait to meet him.  

***